best friend.

“What are you going to do about it huh” my subs says as she laughs .
“if I were you I would shut it doll” I whisper in her ear as she blushes .
My best friend looks at me whit a smile on his face knowing what just happened .
She is so lucky that we are whit her family otherwise I would have her kneel in front of me right now.
I put my hand on her thigh slowly rubbing and squeezing it .
She looks at me whit wide eyes while I just smile at her .
“Guys diner “ her mother says as we al go and sit at the table .
While we eat I keep rubbing and squeezing her thigh .
“alright guys who wants desert ?” her mom asks as I grin “no thanks ma’am “ I say as I stand up and go upstairs while my sub follows me .
“I’m going to the toilet” she says as she disappears in another room while I go to hers .
I go into the room and lean myself against her desk wish is on the exact opposite side of the door .
Crossing my arms I stand there waiting for my little sex toy to come inside .
“I was thinking maybe we could-“ she walks in but immediately shuts up seeing the way i stand there.
“go on whit what your saying “ I say as I look at het whit a grin “I eh i-i-I “ “use your words darling” I say as I smile and slowly walk closer to her .
“i i I don’t know what i was saying anymore sorry” she says as I stand in front of her and smile .
“where is that attitude now huh ?” I say as I grab her neck as she lets out a whimper .
“I think it’s time for my desert now doll” I whiper in her ear kissing her cheekbone and smiling .
“kneel” i say as she drops down to her knees as the good slut she is .
“you had an attitude today I think we should fix that” I say as I grin and she looks up .
“eyes down now.” I say as I look her straight in the eyes and she looks back down .
I open my button up so that I feel a bit more free “look at me” I say as she looks up and her eyes get big .
“pup my eyes are up here” I say as I take her chin and move it a bit up .
“y-yes miss” she says as I grin “lets go go to your place pup” I say as she stands up and sits on the bed.
I go and sit in the chair that’s across the bed my sex toy sits on .
“do your thing pet “ I say as she stands up and takes of her shirt .
Her body is to beautiful for words my god she also takes of her pants and there she is standing in her underwear waiting for me.
“such a good little slut” I say as I stand up and let my finger slowly trace her cheekbone down to her neck .
She lets out a little moan as I grin and put my lips on her neck and I suck it a bit .
“o-oh” she lets out as I bite her neck and kiss it afterwards as I laugh .
“go and lay down pup” I say ask I take off my button down .
“hands above your head slut” I tell her and she does as I say .
I put some metal chains around her wrist now she can’t move I love this .
“good girl” I say as I put a blindfold over her eyes “lets have some fun love shall we” is all I say before I walk back to my chair .
I pick up my glass of cold wine and put it on the night stand “I’m going to take this off “ I say as I take of her bra .
I pick up the glass and take a bit of wine in my mouth I kiss her and let a little bit of the wine go in her mouth .
“you want more” I ask when she answers “y-yes yes pls” I take a bit more wine in my mouth and let the wine go inside of hers .
“mmh” is the sound she makes as I smile I now take an ice cube in my mouth and kiss her .
“i-i-is that ice?” she asks “you’ll see” I say as i take the ice cube between my teeth and go to her jawline then over her neck while I hear her breathing getting faster .
I go down her body and stop at her nipple I make rounds around her nipple whit the ice cube “ah-“ I hear coming from her mouth .
“quiet pup” I say as I take the ice cube back between my teeth and go down her stomach .
I see her biting her lip as I grin I leave the ice cube on her belly button and say .
“don’t move we don’t want the water to spill do we “ as I go further down her body as I place kisses down her stomach .
I take off her panties as I kiss her thigh “p-please master I can’t not a-anymore” she moans out as I smile .
“love this is only the beginning of tonight” I say as I put 2 fingers inside of her “AH”