waiting..

I’m working on my laptop as I hear a pling sound coming from my phone .
I’ll check it later I think by myself as I keep working on my laptop .
Until I get called I pick up and say “yes Anna here” “eh Miss” I hear and i get a grin on my face .
“hey baby doll what’s up?” “i-I’m waiting for you ? “ “why are you waiting for me baby doll?” I ask a bit confused .
“I-I’m waiting in the playroom Miss” she says and my eyes wide “i’ll be there In a sec “ I say as I hang up the phone and stand up.
I go to my closed and take out my DJ’s to but them on I take off my shirt and go to my playroom.
I walk in there and see her kneeling down and looking at the ground like the good girl she is .
“so you want to play hm baby doll?” I say and she answers “y-yes miss” as I grin and walk past her .
“you may look up” I say as she looks up her eyes widen “what is it princes?” I ask as I smile .
“y-you you are wearing your jeans again” she says as I laugh “yeah I’m in a good mood so I am wearing my DJ’s again” I say as I pat her head .
She lets out a small little whimper as I grin and grab her hair and pull it back a little so her eyes meet mine .
“lets play baby doll” I say as I nod to tell her to sand up without using words .
“arms above your head” I say as she does what she’s needed to .
I take off her shirt and bra whit my other hand “let it fall down” I say as she lets her bra fall down on the ground .
I kiss her jawline as I go and pick 2 leather handcuffs “you have seen enough now” I say as I pick the blindfold out of my butt pocket and put it on her .
I put both the handcuffs on her and click them on the railing on my ceiling .
“wh-what is h-happening ? “ she asks as I laugh “you’ll see oh wait you’ll feel” I answer as I kiss her clavicle .
“a-ah” she lets out as I grin once again I kiss her neck and suck it a bit before letting go I let it stuck between my teeth .
“ah” she moans out as I kiss further down her body leaving a couple hickeys .
I come to her breast and leave some hickeys after that I pick her nipple in my mouth and suck it .
“o-oh” she lets out as I laugh I kiss further down her body kissing the string that is left on she lets out a moan .
I take off her string take a step back admiring the view of her hanging there so helpless and waiting for my touch .
“m-miss please d-don’t m-make me w-w-wwait” she says as I grin and go to her .
“you’ve talked enough” I say “w-wha-“ she tries to say but before she can finish her word i already put a mouth gag on her .
“now shut it” I say as she tries to answer but can’t bc of the gag , i grin looking at the view.
“I have a little present for you” I say as I take off her blindfold .
“look” I say as I take the choker out of my butt pocket .
Her eyes widen “you like this?” I ask whit a smile as she nods happy .
“on there is slut you know why?” I ask her and she nods “well I’ll still tell you why” I say as I go closer to her ear whit my mouth .
“bc you are mommy’s little slut” i whisper in her ear hearing her moan a bit I laugh .
I put it on her and before I walk away I suck her earlobe as her body rills as reaction to my action .
I grin I walk a bit back to admire the view but then I see she still has her blindfold off .
“lets put this back on” I say as I put the blindfold back on covering her eyes .
I go to my music box as I put on some slightly too loud music .
“lets play baby doll” I say as I walk back to her kissing her and letting our tongues dance in a battle on who’s in control but ofc its me .
As air is starting to become a real problem I let go and kiss further down her body .
Kissing her body and worshipping every little part of it .
“you look delicious doll” I say as I kiss even further down her body stopping at the place where she needs me the most .
I put her legs on my shoulders having her pussy in front of my face i blow a bit of air towards her clit and hear her let out a little moan .
I slap her tight “quiet” I say as I keep blowing air towards her clit .
After a while i start to lick and suck her clit and I hear her breathing getting heavier .
I stop and I can hear a grunt of disapproval coming from her as her legs keep shaking .
When she calmed down I go on whit my attack on her beautiful clit .
I feel her legs shaking again when I stop attacking i once again hear a grunt of disapproval .
After she calmed down I go on attacking her whit my tongue I switch between sucking and licking her clit .
After a while I feel her legs shaking again but this time I let her be I can hear a really heavy moan coming out as I feel some warm fluid coming in my mouth .
I stand up but while I stand up I let my hand trace the inside part of her leg and before she knows there are 2 fingers inside of her .
“you’ve been so good” I say as I take off her mouth gag and hear her moaning bc of the actions whit my fingers .
“ride them slut ride them” I say as I take a leash out of my butt pocket and I put it on her choker .
I pull the leash so her ear is now next to my mouth “ride I said “ I say in her ears as she begins riding my fingers .
“good girl” I say as I go down again I put her legs on my shoulders as I take my fingers out of her .
“ride my face puppy “ I say as she moans and rides my face once her legs shake once again I put 2 fingers inside of her and start fucking the shit out of her .
“oh-hh e-heh M-Miss” she lets out as I grin against her pussy as she keeps moaning .
“M-m-m-mii-isss M-m-m-mayyy I c-c-c-cum” she moans out as I grin .
“yes slut cum for me” I say as I keep thrusting my fingers inside her .
“o-o-o-ohhhh” she moans out as she squirts all over my fingers I laugh as I stand up .
I take my flogger and without any warning I slap it on her tummy as she lets out a moan .
I talk around her and i slap my flogger on her but then her back her arms then her boobs .
“open your legs for me slut” I say she does as I say and I slap my flogger on her clit and get a loud moan from her .
“you like that don’t you you slut” I say as she whimpers “y-yes mm-m-m-m-mis-ss-“ she moans out as I slap her clit one more time .
“get here doll” I say as I take off her handcuffs and pick her up in bridal style .
I sit down on my red leather couch as I take off her blindfold .
“pleasure me” I say as I look down at her on the ground still having her leach In my hand .
“t-t-take off your pants for me p-p-please “ she says as I laugh I open my pants and take them off .
“take a seat puppy” I say as I pat my lap and they go and sit on my left tight .
“now puppy fuck me while you ride off my tight” I whisper in her ear and I get a moan in response .
She puts one hand on my shoulder and starts riding off my tight .
“good puppy” I say as I pet her head , she puts 2 fingers inside off me while she rides my tight .
“mmmh such a good pup” I say as she keeps going whit her fingers inside off me .
Making my whole tight a wet mess of her pussy as she rides it and fucks me .
“your doing a g-great job p-puppy don’t stop” I say as she lets out a moan and goes on giving me pleasure .
“my little sex toy” I say as I give her a quick kiss she moans as she pleasures me faster .
“mmmmh ride faster slut” I say as she moans and she does as I tell her too .
“m-m-m-m-m-mmmmis-ssss m-may i-i-I c-c-c-cum ?” she asks “w-wait for me slut” I say as she pleasures me even faster .
“f-fuck good girl” I say as I cum and I feel her squirting all over my leg .
She breaths really heavy as she falls down on my naked chest .
“lets get you cleaned up darling” I say as I pick her up and take her to the bathroom .
I put her on the counter next to the sink as I fill up a bath for her as the water is pouring I put in some bath oil .
I pick her up in bridal style as I put her in the bath “I’ll be in in a minute” I say as I kiss her head and leave the room to get my JBL speaker .
I get back in the bathroom and put it on whit some quiet chill music .
“lets take off this” I say as I take off her choker and lay it aside .
I take off my underwear that’s now dripping wet and put it whit the dirty clothes .
I go to the playroom pick her clothes and my DJ’s or yh dom jeans and put them whit the dirty clothes.
“I loved your pants” she says I smile and go and sit behind her .
“relax love and lay back” I say as she lays her back on my chest and I clean her up .