watching

It’s a cold night it’s storming and raining , it’s pretty scary I’m not going to lie.
But as lucky as I am I don’t have to work today , so I can just stay home and watch some movies.
I jump up as I hear the sound of my phone ringing “for fucks sake” I mumble under my breath.
looking at it I see that it’s a private number , I pick up and say “Yes hello?” .
“Hello Y/n” I hear a deep male voice say on the other side of the phone.
“Who am I speaking with?” I ask as I hear a smirk “I’ll give you three guesses , maybe sit down on that beautiful couch of yours” the male voice answers as I look around confused.
“What do you mean?” I answer as I hear a laugh “now now , just do as your told Y/n” he answers as I get pissed by him commanding me what to do.
“Excuse me?” I say as I get an angry answer “Sit down Y/n.” he says firmly as I sit down.
“good girl” the male voice answers calmly “How do you know I’m sitting?” I ask confused.
“Because I see it.” He answers softly as I look around me seeing nobody .
“H-how can you see it” I ask looking scared around me “Don’t worry about it Y/n.”
I get irritated and answer “Max I swear to god if this is one of your stupid jokes I’m gonna kill you.” As I head the male voice laughing .
“oh no Love , I am not Max your brother is out with friends remember?” he answers jokingly.
“Wh-who the fuck are you!” I yell towards the phone as I hear a laugh.
“oh you do not want to know” he answers as I get angrier “Answer me!” I say as he just laughs.
“Hm do you think it is a good idea to demand me to do things?” he asks serious as I just get angry.
“fuck you!” I yell at the phone as I hang up and look at my tv .
“What the fuck was that” I murmur to myself as the doorbell rings.
“oh shit” I whisper while I stand up I grab the baseball bat going toward the door.
Opening it I get relieved by the sight of a few kids screaming “trick or treat!” .
While I put down the bat I grab the bowl with candy and let the kids grab some.
I close the door and turn around , as I let out a scream and drop the bowl with candy on the ground.
There is a large black haired tattooed man standing 10meter across me with a knife in his hands.
“Now now Y/n it is not polite to just hang up the phone on people is it.” He firmly says as he walks closer .
I want to yell but as I try he closes his big hand around my mouth and puts the knife against my throat.
“Now be a good girl and hush , I would hate to make this white marble floor a mess.” He says as he looks me in the eye.

A little late halloween story i hope you like it.
Also i am running out of ideas so if you have one please message me.