whore

“fuck you you whore “ my little fuck toy says as she walks away .
“where do you think you are going bunny” I say as I take her over my shoulder .
“let me go.” She says as I slap her ass , she let’s out a little moan .
“you have been a very bad bunny running your pathetic slutty mouth like that.” I say as I slap her ass again .
“I’I’I’m sorry m-m-miss” she stutters as I grin and say “too late for that slut” while I take her to my red room.
“you have been a pathetic brat all day and now you will see where that took you” I say putting her down and taking off her dress .
I but leather handcuffs on them and cuff them to the chains hanging from the ceiling .
“wha-wha-what are you going t-to do” she asks as I smile .
“I’m going to teach you why you should not be such a slutty brat .” I say looking in her eyes seeing her body shiver .
“m-m-miss p-please please i-i-im s-sorry” she says as I smile “too late for apologies” i answer .
“I promise I’ll be gentle baby doll” I say as I grin and kiss her cheek .
I put on a blindfold on her as I turn on some music so that she can only trust the things she feels .
I kiss her cheek to distract her from the fact that I’m putting nipple clamps on her .
“Ah-“ she moans out as I grin I put a vibrator inside of her as she moans .
I put it on the lowest it can be and she moans “f-f-fuckk” as I grin .
“quiet” I speak up as she answers “y-y-y-y-yes miss” .
“you have been a very very naughty bunny haven’t you” I say as she answers “y-y-y-yes m-miss”.
“I think I have heard enough of your slutty words for now” I say as I put a gag on her .
Seeing her like this so pathetic and helpless all mine and waiting for me to touch her just drives me insane .
I take some hot wax and pour it over her seeing that her body reacts to it and seeing how she’s whining .
I see how the wax slides down her body smiling .
I take my belt and smile seeing how pathetic she is hanging there .
I use my belt to slap her tits as she lets out a painful whine .
“this is what you get for bratting” I say as I slap her belly this time and leave a bright red mark .
I put the vibrator a bit harder and slap again seeing how the red belly gets even more red .
I pour a bit more hot wax over her body as she lets out more painful whines .
I put the vibrator harder and slap her ass with my belt but this time with the metal part of it .
Her ass is a dark purple color as she lets out more painful whines .
“you have been such a pathetic slutty bunny today” I say as I hit her again and the purple gets darker.
I hear beautiful painful whines coming out of her mouth as I hit her again and she starts bleeding.
I can hear her crying I can see her bleeding .
I take of her blindfold to see her mascara ruined by me , seeing how it’s sliding down her face .
I look in her eyes and can see the pain I kiss her and say “your taking it like a big bunny I’m proud” as I step back and slap her thighs .
I go on slapping her as hard as I can while I see the pain in her eyes .
While I see the mascara running down that pretty face of hers .
While I see her body shacking .
While I see her ass and thighs bleeding .
Now she knows not to be a bratty slut towards me.