reward

“you have been a really good girl this week , I think you deserve a reward .” I say looking at my pretty girl .
“thank you miss” she says looking down smiling I grin and lift her chin up with one finger .
“look at me” I say as she looks in my eyes “your in control” I whisper in her ear as she smiles .
“really ?” she asks me looking at me with a raised eye brow “yes your in charge mommy” I say looking at her seeing her smirk .
“who said you could look at me” she says as I look down “I’m sorry mommy’ I answer .
“kneel” she demands me as I kneel for het with my hands laying on my thighs looking down.
“good girl” she says as she walks away and comes back in a few minutes .
“stand up” she demands me as I stand up still looking at the ground .
“look at me” she says as I look at her I can see her smile *she is such a cutie* .
“I’m taking this off” she says as she starts taking off my button down .
She kisses my neck as I just smile “stop controlling yourself” she demands as I let go of my control .
“good girl” she says as she kisses my neck and I let out a soft whimper .
“such a cute slut” she whispers in my ear as she pushes me against the wall .
“do you know your safe words baby” she asks looking at me “red and yellow” I answer as she smiles .
“good” she says as I feel her hand tracing down my back as she takes of my bra .
She places her knee between my legs and starts moving it as I lightly whimper .
“your whimpers are so cute” she says as she moves her knee a bit rougher as I moan .
“do you want me to please you princess” she says as I nod *she’s such a cutie when she tries to dom*.
“use your words for me baby doll” she says as I smile “yes mommy please please me” I say.
She smiles as she takes of my belt and opens my jeans .
“have you been a good girl for mommy ?” she asks looking in my eyes while she slides her hand inside my boxer .
“yes mommy” I say “are you sure” she asks looking at me while she rubs my clit .
“f-fuck y-yes mommy” I answer moaning as she smiles “such a cutie” she says as she rubs my clit faster .
“m-m-mh-hm” I answer moaning as she grins “I think we should take this to the bedroom” she says taking her hand out of my boxer .
“hmm” I let out as she grins “come” she tells me as I follow her to the bedroom .
She pushes me on the bed as I let myself fall down she comes and sits on top of me .
She kisses me and then kisses my neck as I softly whimper I feel her smile against my skin .
She kisses more down my body sucking my boob as I softly moan .
“cute little moans” she says as she kisses more down my body .
She kisses right above my pussy as she smiles “should i?” she asks “y-yes please mommy” I say as she smiles and kisses further down .
*it’s so cute when she tries to dom me* .
She starts licking where I need her the most as I start moaning I feel her smile .
She puts in 3 fingers I think as I moan even louder “f-f-f-fuck-k” I moan out as she chuckles .
She moves her tongue faster as I can feel my legs starting to shake .
“hold it.” She demands as she also moves her fingers faster as I moan even louder .
“what’s my name .” she says as she starts licking again “m-m-m-m-om-m-mmy-y-y” I moan out .
As she licks and moves even faster “f-f-fu-ck m-m-mom-my” I moan out as she smiles .
“cum for me princess” she says as I let it go “m-m-m-m-mo-o-ommy-y-y” I moan out as I feel my legs shaking .
“you did such a good job princess” she tells me as I smile and she comes up kissing me .
“did you like your reward bunny?” I ask as she smiles “fuck yes it was fucking hot” she answers .
“glad you liked it bunny” I say kissing her nose she sits on top of me as I grin .
“what?” she asks “this” I say turning us around “you had your fun now it’s my turn” I say smiling.