best friend 2.0

“love , sit down and drink water “ I say as I walk to my office .
“make me” she answers I turn around and look at her .
“are you sure you want to try this darling? “ I ask “make me” she answers whit a smile .
I see my best friend laughing from after her as I smirk .
“upstairs now” I say as I slap her but she moans a little smiles and walks upstairs .
“give me one of those” my best friend says as I open my drawer whit my DJ’s ( dom jeans) .
We both put on our DJ’s he is half naked and so am I as we walk upstairs .
“wait here” I say as I walk into my play room to see my sub kneeling down and waiting .
“you have been such a bad girl haven’t you” I say as I take her chin and make her look at me .
“y-yes Miss” she says as I smirk “stand up “ I say as she stands up .
I kiss her as I slide my hand in her panties and dip one finger inside off her .
“oh-“ she lets out as I take my finger out of her “already so wet for me” I say as I kiss her cheekbone .
I take off her clothes kissing every inch of her body making her a mess .
“sit.” I say as I point out to the chair standing there she goes and sits on the chair .
I put on a blindfold as I put my knee between her legs and push it up a little bit .
“ah-“ she lets out as I smirk and stand back looking at the view .
I go to my bunny and put on cuffs around her wrist and her ankles now she cant move anymore .
I put a vibrator in her without putting it on yet earning a little moan from her .
I put on some music and go to the door “get in.” I say as my best friend walks in .
he stands behind the chair as I stand in front of it and look at them .
“missed me baby doll” he whispers in her ear as her breath stokes .
“M-Max “ she says as I grin “oh that’s not his name bunny” I say as I grab her neck .
“eh-“ she lets out as me and Max smile at each other .
“come on baby doll what’s my name” he whispers as I squeeze her neck a bit harder .
She lets out a little moan as I smile and I hear Max smirking .
“tell me bunny what’s his name” I say as he slides his hand down her neck touching her breast.
“oh eh-“ “use your words for me bunny” “yeah baby doll tell me what’s my name” he says as I squeeze her neck a bit harder and he plays whit her nipple .
“eh- eh S-s-sir” she says as I smile and he smirks “good girl” he whispers in her ear as I let go of her neck and watch him playing whit her nipples .
“now I have heard you’ve been a very bad girl” he says in a stricter tone as she lets out a little moan .
“Y-yes sir” she moans out as I smirk “bad girls need to be punished don’t you think” he says as she moans.
“Y-yes sir” she answers as I let out a smirk “ you little brat having a big mouth but when were in here you’re such a pathetic little slut” I say as I grab her neck again .
I go whit my mouth to her ear and I whisper “ little pathetic bunny” as she lets out a moan .
“you’re getting the punishment you deserve slut” I say as I let go of her neck and lick it .
“ah-“ she lets out as I smirk “take it off” I tell Max as he takes off her blindfold .
He walks in frond of her and kneels down on one knee he licks her clit as she moans .
“m-more” she says as I laugh “but baby doll you have been bad you’ll need to wait .” he says as he stands back up and stands next to me .
“lets do it shall we “ I say as I put on the vibrator “oOh-“ she lets out as I smile .
“get here you” I say as I kiss max and he kisses back I see her closing her eyes and I stop.
“close your eyes one more time and you’ll get even more punished” I say as she opens her eyes and answers “Y-y-yes miss” .
Max kisses me on my cheek bone my shoulders as my hand traces his muscular biceps .
“o-oh” she lets out as I smile and Max leaves a hickey on my neck as I smile .
“let’s do what were good at love” he whispers in my ear as I smile and let my hand trace his six-pack.
His hand slides down my body stopping at my nipples as he smiles “lets do this” I say as I kiss him.
He kneels a bit down and sucks my breast while I let my head fall back and let out a heavy breath.
“mmh max” I say as I pull his hair to get him back up I kiss him and let my tongue slide over his shoulders .
“sit” I say as I push him on the bed while I put the vibrator higher as I hear “A-ah” from my bunny.
I smile as I lick his chest and his six-pack while he breaths heavy and smiles .
I go whit my thumb under his calvin klein boxer and I lick back up .
“should I do it?” I ask and I hear her moaning “y-y-yes please m-miss” I laugh as I say “I don’t listen to brats” .
Max chuckles as he pulls me onto his lap “grind darling” he says as I laugh and I start riding his tight .
“look good girls do get rewards” he says as he puts the vibrator higher “O-oh fu-uck” she moans out as I laugh.
“should I eat her out?” Max asks my bunny as he smiles “N-No” she answers as I laugh .
“wrong answer baby doll it’s no sir too bad for you “ he says as he pics me up puts me on the bed and kneels .
He kisses me on my tummy when he goes down he takes off my DJ’s and my panties .
“spread your legs for me darling” he says I laugh “only for you my love” I answer as I open my legs.
He puts her vibrator harder and starts licking my clit “A-Ah” she lets out as I let a “mmhh” out .
He kneels further down so that I can see how pathetic my bunny is right now while I get eaten out.
He sucks my clit “mhhhhmm” I moan out as I put the vibrator higher and she lets out a moan .
“o-ohh” she moans as I look her in the eyes while I moan again she moans in response and I laugh.
“M-M-Miss May I-I-I cu-u-um” she moans out “already ? “ I answer as I put the vibrator lower .
“N-N-Noo” she moans out as I laugh I grab Max’s fluffy hair when he starts to also suck my clit.
“f-fuck Max” I say as he laughs against my clit while I put her vibrator harder again .
“look at me bunny ” I say as she looks at the ground “Y-Y-Yes M-m-mis-S-s” she moans out as she looks in my eyes .
“should he let me cum” I ask her as I put the vibrator harder “S-shit Y-y-yes P-P-P-Please S-S-Sirr” she moans out as he licks and sucks me faster .
“f-fuck max” I say as I keep looking in mt bunny’s eyes “M-M-May I-I-I-I-I p-please C-C-C-Cum” she moans out as I laugh .
“cum for me bunny” I say “F-F-Fuckkk-“ she moans out as I see her legs shaking while I also cum “mmmhhhhmm” I let out as Max comes up again .
“thank you love” I say as I kiss him and he smiles “lets pleasure this one” he says as I smirk .
He free’s her from her cuffs picks her on his shoulder slaps her ass and lays her on the bed .
“lets start now” he says as he winks at me and I smile “lets do it “ I say as I walk to her .
“ride my fingers bunny” I say as I sit and pat my lap she comes and sits on my lap .
“lower yourself on my fingers” I say as she lowers herself onto 4 fingers “O-O-hh” she lets out as I smile .
“enough sound for now” max says as he stand behind me on the bed “suck my dick baby doll let me see what that big mouth is good for” he says .
“open your mouth baby doll” he says as she does what she’s told to and he grabs her hair and controls her mouth .
“mmhh it’s like my dick is made for your mouth” he says as he starts moving her head .
“ride slut” I say as I lay my other hand on her hips controlling her movement and how fast she goes .
She starts riding my fingers as she sucks his dick like the good slut she is .
“you said make me we will make you” I say as he starts moving her head faster and starts moving his hips to get deeper inside off her mouth.
“faster slut” I say as she rides faster “fuck her mouth my love” I say as I move her hips faster .
He listens and starts deep throating her while I use my other hand now to make circles around her clit.
“I’m going to cum and you will swallow all of it not one drip going to waste” he says as he fucks her mouth while I feel her legs starting to shake .
“cum whit him for me bunny” I whisper In her ear and while I hear a moan from him I feel her squirting around my fingers .
“good girl” I say as he takes out his dick from her mouth .
“I will learn you to behave “ I say as I lay myself down .
“ride my face bunny” I say as she starts riding my face “I want you to make me cum again” he says as she opens her mouth .
“no whit your hands” he says as I suck her clit now “O-O-Ohhh” she moans out .
As she picks his dick in her hand and starts moving it while she rides my face like the good slut she is .
“F-fuckkkk” she moans out as she rides even faster “go ahead slut you have another hand put some fingers inside of your miss” Max says.
She does as she’s told and put’s 3 fingers inside of me while she rides my face and jerks his dick of .
“good girl” he says as I suck her clit again “ah-h-h” she lets out as she puts her fingers deeper inside of me .
“ohh” I let out while I keep licking her pussy “M-M-M-May I-I-I- Cu-m-m S-Sir” she moans out as he laughs .
She starts to fuck me harder I moan to her clit while I suck it and she jerks him faster off .
“F-fuck” she moans “y-yes baby doll cum whit us” he says as the 3 of us cum at the same time.
“ohhh-“ I hear from max while I hear “F-F-u-ck A-a-ahh” from my bunny while I moan to her clit .
As fast as I can I slide away from under her and catch her while she falls in my arms .
“lets get you cleaned up princess” I say as I take her in my arms and Max follows me .
“t-thank y-you m-max” she says as I put her on the counter of the sink .
“you’re welcome baby doll” he says as he puts on his normal clothes “wait on the sofa I’ll clean her up and come there” “no thanks darling I need to go to my work” he says as he kisses my head hugs my princess and he goes .
I fill a bath for my love and put her in there “I will be here In a sec my love “ I say as I kiss her head I go and take our clothes and put it whit the dirty laundry .
I go and sit behind her “lay down love” I say as she lays herself down on my chest in my arms .
“I love you princess “ I say as I kiss her head .