Chapter 1: School trip

(A/N) picture at the top of the screen is you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi my name is (y/n) and I am 23 years old. I have (h/l) (h/c) hair and I have 4 best friends.

Ally is one of my friends. She is 24 years old and she has short brown hair and blue eyes. She can be kind and funny, and at times stubborn. She is also a tomboy.

Ari is one of my best friends, they are non-binary. They are 23 years old, they have very short curly black hair and hazelnut eyes. They are kind, loyal, faithful and funny and at times they can be rude but they mean well and are there when you need someone to talk to.

Yennefer is one of my friends. She is 23 years old and she has short curly brown hair and blue eyes. She is nice and kind but sometimes stubborn.

And my last friend is Kyle, He is 24 years old and has short black hair and brown eyes. He is quite and super supportive and is always there when we need him.

I have a husband that is called Goldie or Golden Freddy (Gray) and 3 beautiful children that I love with all my heart. It all started with a school trip to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria when I was 17, well when we all were 17 (except Kyle who was 18)."

~~~At school~~~

(Y/n) POV)

"Ok everyone give these authorisation sheets to your parents to get permission to go to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria" Miss Tamara said with a small on her face as she walked around the class handing out the authorisation sheet to all the students.

Me and my best friends were excited to go, we packed sour stuff as we ran out the class room and headed home.

At home I gave the authorisation sheet to my parents, they sighed it saying that I could go as long as me and my besties stick together. I told them that we would and ran upstairs to my room to text my friends to tell them how excited I was.

(y/n): hey guys r u allowed to go to Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria.

Ari: yea u?

Ari was the first to answer.

(y/n): yea mum said I could go. I'm so excited!!!!

Kyle answered a few minutes later.

Kyle: yea I can go
Yen: me too

Yen texted right after Kyle.

(Y/n): Hey where's ally?

Ari: don't know
Ally: HEY GUYS I'M GOING

Ally said after a long time.

~~~Time skip~~~

(Y/n): Well bye guys going to bed.

Ally: bye (y/n)
Kyle: bye
Ari: bye night
Yen: bye bye

After a long time talking to my friends I said goodnight to them before walking downstairs and hugging my parents goodnight after i walked back to my room got dressed and did my nightly routine before heading to bed.

My alarm went off at 7:00am the next morning I turned it off before slowly getting out of bed and heading to get dressed, after I did my morning routine I headed downstairs for breakfast.