Chapter 3: Night 1: metting the animatronics

Hey guys sorry I was busy doing my other stories that I don't have time to update but here it i
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No ones pov)

Ari woke up on stage where Freddy was cleaning his mic, Yen woke up back stage where Bonnie was putting things away, Kyle woke up in the kitchen where Chica was making pizza for everyone, Ally woke up in pirate cove where Foxy is and (y/n) woke up in the office where Golden Freddy was sitting.

(Y/n)'s pov)

I woke up in the office with a massive headache before I heard laugher the same one as before, I turned around and there in front of me was an animatronic suit.

"Hello beautiful my name is Golden Freddy but you can call me Goldie" said Golden Freddy or Goldie, I just looked at him with a very confused face.

"Where are my friends?" I said not scared of him determined to make sure my friends were alive and ok.

"Their fine you can check the cameras if you don't believe me and I can show you my human form if you went" he said as I just nodded walking over to the tablet on the desk.

"Yeah sure why not" I said checking the cameras, not playing to much attention to what he was saying and like he said my friends were fine when I looked back at him he looked wow just wow he had a dark blue top hat on his beautiful golden hair he was wearing a gold suit with a dark blue bow tie and he had golden bear like ears and black eyes with white pupils, I wanted to go and see my friends as i turned around going to head out when a hand stopped me.

He pulled my hand back "hold on a sec where do you think your going?" he said looking at me a little annoyed.

"Erm... I going to see my friends where else?" I said a bit confused "it's not like I'm going to run off" I said giggling at my own joke as I walked out the room, he just looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Ok fine I'm coming with you" he said sounding and looking very annoyed but followed me out.

When we got to the party room I immediately ran to my friends hugging them.

"Are you guys ok?" I asked looking at them worried.

"We're fine" they said laughing and giggling a bit.

"How about you?" Ari asked happily.

"I'm fine" I said smiling forgetting about Goldie who was standing behind me with his arms crossed.

"oh they all have a human form" Ari said gigging looking at Goldie then back at me, I looked at them surprised before looking around.

I looked over at Chica who was wearing a yellow dress with a white apron saying 'let's party' and had her beautiful short blonde hair out and she had black eyes with yellow pupils.

I then looked over at Bonnie who was wearing a purple suit with a red tie, his purple hair was quite messy and he had purple bunny ears to match and he had black eyes with purple pupils.

As I looked over to Freddy I noticed that he looked a lot like Goldie only difference was that he was wearing brown and had a black top hat, messy brown hair, brown ears and he had black eyes with brown pupils.

"Yeah they are so cool I like foxy" Ally said pointing over to foxy who had an eyepatch on his right eye, red hair that was up in a low messy ponytail and with red fox ears to match, he was wearing a red pirate costume and his left hand was a hook, he also had black eyes with red pupils.

"Of course you do" I said giggling a bit looking over at Ally.

Ari and Chica became best friends almost immediately, they had a lot in common and loved pizza so they where in the kitchen making pizza or well that's what they said anyway