Chapter 7: Day 3/Night 3: Yen's house

Hey guys I hope you all like the book I'm trying my best to finish this as fast as possible. I know these chapters aren't the most fun but they need to be done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Yen's pov)

"Let's go" I said smiling after hugging Bonnie and walking outside with Kyle following behind me "my house isn't far from here actually" I said looking back at him standing by the truck as he opens the truck so we can get in.

"Ok so how much stuff do you need to get because there's still (y/n) and the stuff from the pizzeria that we will need to put in the back" he said looking at me before getting in the truck as I got in as well putting the seatbelt on.

"Hmm not much just a bag or two" I said thinking of what I'll need to bring with me as I lean back a bit "I don't want to bring too much anyway there's no point" I said nodding to myself before looking at him, he nodded and started the truck pulling out from the pizzeria and heading to my house.

~~~at the pizzeria~~~

(Ari's pov)

"Hey dad" I said quietly poking my head into the kitchen seeing Freddy, Chica and my dad talking about something before they all stopped hearing me and looked over at me.

"I'll leave you all to talk" Chica said smiling looking at them then at me as she walked to the door "and thank you Scott" she said looking back to him a small smile on her face before walking out.

"Hey my child are you ok?" My dad asked a bit worried but with a smile on his face as I walked inside and faked a smile the best I found but I knew my eyes betrayed me "what's wrong?" He asked frowning knowing I was hiding something from him.

"Vincent, he was at our house, he saw me, he was in our house dad!" I said looking down.

"Of course he was." Scott mumbled frowning "did he hurt you? are you ok? What did he want?" my dad asked worried walking over to me to check me over.

"I'm fine dad, he just wanted to know where I was going so I told him I was going to grandmas house because of what happened to mom then I started to cry which I think made him buy my lie" I said rubbing my arm as I looked down.

"I see... I'll call grandma and explain to her then about that" he said nodding before looking over to Freddy then back to me "mom would be proud of you my child just like I am" he said smiling rubbing my cheek a little, I smiled back at him as I watched him leave to call grandma.

"Are you sure your ok?" Freddy asked worried as he walked over to me, I looked over to him eyes full of fear.

"I was terrified Freddy! he could have... I don't know he could have done something... anything to me" I said looking scared holding my arms as he pulled me into a hug.

"But he didn't, ok. Im here now, he won't touch you, I'll protect you with my life" he said hugging me tightly making me feel safe as I hugged him back "I will never leave your side again, I promise"

"Thank you Freddy" I smiled looking up at him as he smiled down at me and wiped away the tears that escaped my eyes.

"Now come on let's take our minds from this and eat" he said leading me out he kitchen as I nodded and walked into the party room where everyone else was.

~~~at Sophie's house~~~

(Yen's pov)

"That's the one" I said pointing to the house coming up ahead, he nodded and parked in the drive way and turned the truck off "ok I'll be fast" I said getting out the truck and walked up to my house.