Chapter 6: Day 3: Ari's house

(A/n) hey guys I'm back sorry for the long wait I've just been busy but I have a routine now so I should be updating it everyday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ari's pov)

"Ari, come on. Get up. We should get going" I heard someone whisper shaking me a bit to wake me up, I yawned and sitting up slowly rubbing my eyes.

"Huh" I looked up at who was shaking me to see Kyle standing there "huh? Oh ok let me clean myself up a bit first" I said standing up before looking around to see everyone still asleep except Goldie, who was sitting next to a sleeping (y/n).

"Can you tell the others will be back soon?" Kyle asked walking up to Goldie as I headed to the woman's restroom to clean my face up a bit.

~~~a small time skip~~~

"You ready?" Kyle asked pushing himself off the truck looking over to me before getting into the truck and putting his seatbelt on, waiting for me.

"Yeah" I said nodding looking at Kyle as I got into the truck putting my seatbelt on "I hope my dads back soon" I mumbled looking out the window.

"I'm sure he will be. It's only been a day, give it time" he said starting the truck, as he looked at me giving me a reassuring smile and drove to my house.

~~~at the pizzeria~~~

(Goldie's pov)

I leaned on the wall as I watched as them leave, I pushed myself off the wall and headed back inside, I walked into the party room to see everyone still asleep "what does he have planned?" I thought to myself as I sat down on a table next to a still sleeping (y/n) thinking not noticing that Chica was awake and coming up to me.

"Hey Goldie! Want me to... Erm... make pizza for everyone?" She asked me rubbing her hands together, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I looked up at her a bit confused before registering what she said "oh Yeah that would be great, thanks Chica" I said smiling as I stood up to check the office.

~~~At Ari's house~~~

(Ari's pov)

"It looks so empty" I said as we pulled up to my house, I looked at my house a bit sad before hopping out the truck and walking over to the house.

"Let's get your things and get going I don't get a good feeling about this" he said getting out the truck as he looked at the house before walking over to me.

"Yeah" I nodded and walked up to the door about to unlock it when it just opened "ok I have a very bad feeling about this" I said looking at Kyle concerned.

"Let's hurry and get the hell out of here as soon as possible" he said frowning walking inside with me following behind him rubbing my arm.

"I have a feeling we aren't alone" I looked around before looking back to Kyle "let's go to my room and get my stuff, I don't like this" I said frowning walking upstairs as fast and as quietly as possible with Kyle following behind me.

I quickly grab my bag on my desk as I run around my room throwing things that I needed into a bag with the help of Kyle, we managed to get all the things and quickly walked outside but not before I put my phone on my desk leaving it, I throw my stuff in the back of the truck.

"Ok. Is this everything?" he asked looking at the things in the back of the truck which wasn't a lot then back at me as I nodded.

"Hmm... yeah I think so" I looked at the things thinking for a minute and I was about to get into the truck when I remembered something "oh wait there's something I need to get" I said running back inside.