Chapter 2: Freddys pizzeria

(??? Pov)

"Hello my dear" I said as I watched her turn around, of 'cause I wasn't there but it was so funny to get her attention however I had to go. I looked at her one las time before disappearing into the shadows.

(Y/n) pov)

I turned around, thinking I heard something but there was nothing there only darkness, 'hmm strange' I thought as I looked at the darkness for a while before I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ari calling my name. I looked at her and smiled, they smiled back, looking at me a bit confused.

"Hey (y/n), Are you going to stand there by yourself and stare at the darkness?" Ari said as they walked to the animatronics, I shook my head and ran to catch up to them.

"Wow" I said smiling looking at the animatronics on the stage.

"I know its amazing how they are made they are also a lot bigger than I thought" Ari said the last part in thought as they looked at them.

"Heh well yeah they are animatronics" I said with a giggle looking over at them then back at the animatronics.

(Ari's pov)

When we got close to the animatronics, Ally decided to go to Pirate Cove which said 'OUT OF ORDER' in capitals I didn't care, not because I didn't like my friend but because she wouldn't listen to me anyway even if I said to not go so I let it be.

"Ally be careful it might not be safe it also says out of order so be careful" (y/n) said to her as Ally turned around smiling.

"I will" she said going in.

Yen went to see the big purple bunny on the left of the stage while Kyle want to see Chica the chicken who was on the right side of the stage, yeah I know the chickens name my mum told me, I looked back over to (y/n) who was looking behind her for some reason "Hey (y/n) hurry up or we'll leave you behind" I said getting her attention.

"Oh yea I'm coming" she said giving one last look behind her before walking over and sitting down on the stage.

I then want to see Freddy Fazbear in the Centre 'cool' I thought at first not thinking much about it before seeing the bears eyes move? 'hmm somethings not right here' I thought to myself as I swear I saw the Bears eyes move that's when I heard something or more to the point someone laughing.

"Hah hah hah" then I blacked out but not before I saw all my friends black out as well.

(Y/n) POV)

I woke up in complete darknesswith a small headache but I could just make out my friends who were next to me and from what I could tell my friends Ally, Yen, Kyle and Ari were still out cold and I hoped they would wake up soon.

After a few minutes of trying to make out where we were, how we got there and who put us here and the big question was if we were still in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, I looked around some more when I heard one my friends waking up I looked to see who and it was Ari who woke up first.

"Hi (y/n) where are we?" They said rubbing their head with what I assume is a headache.

"I don't know Ari, I wish I did" I said sighing as I looked down before looking back at Ari "let's just hope we are still in Freddy Fazbears pizzeria" I said a bit scared at this new outcome.

Ari tried to see if they could make out anything in the dark but nothing it was too dark to see. After a while Yen and Kyle started to wake up, they both sat up slowly holding their heads as tried to look around.

"Ow my head feels like it's been hit by a bolder...oh..where are we" Yen said trying to make out anything in this darkness so she kept looking around.

"I have a very bad feeling about this" Kyle said a worried look on his face as he looked around then back at us.

"Yeah me too" I said looking at him.

Ally was the last to wake up "er.....we aren't anywhere near the others any more are we" Ally asked with a confused/sad look on her face.

"No at least I don't think so" I answered sadly while shaking my head 'no' if she could even see what I was doing.

"But the real question is where are we?" Kyle asked looking around.

"And are we still in the pizzeria?" I added to his question.

"Good question" a voice said I looked to the place where I thought the voice came from not sure but I had a feeling that someone was there.

(??? POV)

"Good question" I said, they were looking around everywhere for me well everyone but her she looked to the place where I was standing 'wired did she know' I thought looking at her before she said.

"Is anyone there?" she spoke up not looking very scared or afraid just lost.

"Why yes my dear there is" I said smiling standing near her.

"Is there any way to get out of here? Are we still in the pizzeria?" she asked.

"Why yes you are and yes there a way out my dear but no your not leaving and don't ask why" I said smiling more 'she was fun and different' I thought.

"Why?" she asked with tears in her eyes, I just laughed looking at her.

"No reason" I said but for some reason I felt guilty for laughing at her.

"WHAT" said one of her friends, I just laughed but I still felt guilty about that and left.

(Y/n POV)

When I thought about it I did hear that voice "Wait I heard that voice before" I said before I blacked out again along with my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) well u guys might know who did hah hah hah do u guys have any idea who the ??? Is leave a comment if u do.

Edit 2021: there yall go a new update and i fixed things up a bit.

Love ya.😘😘

Word count: 1064