Chapter 5: Day 2/Night 2: Ally's house

(A/N) hey guys sorry this took a while to publish but here it is I hope you all enjoy it I will start working on the next chapter as soon as I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ally's pov)

"Ok I'll go" I said smiling standing up "you guys have fun" I said waving to everyone before, walking over to Kyle as he smiled and nodded.

"Ok let's get going" he said as he headed to the truck, I waved bye to others one last time before walking outside with Kyle.

"Ok, you do remember where I live right?" I asked looking over to him while walking over to the truck, as I got into the truck I put my seatbelt on.

"Yeah? I think so but you'll have to remind me" he said thinking a bit before getting in, starting the truck, pulling out and heading to my house.

~~~at the pizzeria~~~

(y/n)'s pov)

"Ok who's next?" Ari asked looking around at the group smiling after the Kyle and Ally left for her house.

"Freddy truth or dare?" I said looking at him smiling as he looked down thinking.

"Ok truth since I only just come back" he said smiling as he looked back up and looking at me.

"Ok who would you make out with and why?" I said smiling mischievously.

"Oh..." he just looking around at everyone before his eyes landed on Ari for a spilt second "Erm... Ari because they are so sweet and has been nothing but kind to me" he said smiling at them as a small blush dusted his face.

"Aw Freddy your too sweet" Ari said holding their blushing cheeks smiling brightly before hugging him gently.

~~~at Ally's place~~~

(Ally's pov)

"Ok that one" I said pointing to my house as we got close to my parents home "my parents should be working so let's make this quick" I said hoping out when Kyle parked the truck.

"Ok. Do you have a place to put your clothes?" He asked getting out the truck as I walked to the front door opening it and walking into the house.

"I'm just gonna use my bag no point in getting too much" I said holding back any emotion I didn't want to start crying, as I walked inside.

"Ok I'll wait out here then" he said leaning on the truck, I nodded closing the door behind me and heading straight to my room.

"Ok first let's leave my parents a note" I said to myself as I walked into my room grabbing a pen and paper.

"Ok" I thought for a minute. "Hey mom and dad I'm going to live with my friends I love you both so much -Ally" I finished writing and walked downstairs leaving the note on the living room table where they could find it.

"Ok" I ran back upstairs, throw somethings into a bag mostly the important stuff like clothes before going downstairs, walking outside, closing and locking the door.

"Wow that was fast" Kyle said laughing a bit as I walked up to him throwing my bag in the back of the truck and getting in wanting to leave as fast as possible .

"Shut up let's go" I said arms crossed, leaning back on the seat as I looked out the window, I didn't want to stay here any longer than I had to knowing my parents would be coming home soon and would make me change my mind.

"Ok ok lets go" Kyle said not asking why I wanted to leave so fast respect my reasons as he walked around to the drivers seat of the truck getting in, starting the truck and driving off.

~~~time skip~~~

I got out the truck the moment he parked the truck next to the car wanting to be near Foxy as I was starting to feel home sick, I walked inside at a quick pace as Kyle followed behind me a bit worried for me.

"Oh that was fast" (y/n) said looking at us surprised to see us back so soon.

"Oh yeah, I didn't need to get much just what was most important" I said shrugging, smiling as I sat back down next to Foxy and Kyle sat next to Chica.

"You guys still playing truth or dare" I asked looking everyone as they nodded "ok let's go! whos turn is it now?" I asked looking at Ari as I pointed to Kyle "Kyle truth or dare?" I smiled.

"Dare" he said without much thought looking at me waiting for a dare.

"Wow first dare" (y/n) said looking at Kyle smiling a bit surprised.

"Really?" me and Kyle said at the same time looking at (y/n) surprised.

"Yeah no one really wanted to pick dare" she shrugged looking around at everyone "we wanted to have everybody before going into dares" she smiled happily.

"Ok makes sense" I nodded looking over at Kyle smiling "ok Kyle I dare you to take your shoe off and put it on Bonnies head" I giggled as he sighed, took his shoe off, stood up, walked to Bonnie and put it on Bonnies head then took his shoe back putting it back on and returning back to his seat next to Chica.

"Haha you actually did it" I said laughing so much holding my stomach, I almost fell on to the floor.

"This isn't that funny Ally" Kyle sighed as he looked over at me "it was too easy" he said shaking his head smiling "ok Ally truth or dare" Kyle asked looking at the others then back at me.

"Hmm... dare..." I said thinking still kind of unsure about what he had in mind.

"I dare you too..." he looked around a bit thinking and then smirked "to kiss..." he then looked back at me "Freddie's shoes" I looked at him in shock when he finished his sentence.

"What... NO" I yelled at him "that's gross I'm not doing that" I frowned arms crossed.

"It's a dare you have to come on" he said smirking crossing his arms as he looking at me.

"Fine" I sighed walking over to Freddy and on to my knees, since we were all sitting on the floor and kissed his shoe before standing up and running to pirate cove out of embarrassment as I felt tears sting my eyes.

(Y/n)'s pov)

Ally ran into pirate cove as foxy quickly stood up following her and he looked pissed, she looked like she was gonna cry I turned to Kyle who just sighed, I just shook my head.

"God, it's a game why is she getting upset" he said frowning a bit as he stood up "I'm going to make dinner it's getting late anyway" he sighed walking into the kitchen as Chica mumbled a "I'll help you" looking at us one last time before following him into the kitchen.

"Ok then... I think that is enough fun for tonight" I said rubbing my hands together, standing up myself and looking at Goldie with a tired look.

~~~time skip~~~

After we ate dinner, we cleaned up the table and got ready for sleep in our makeshift bed, I looked around spotting Goldie and walking up to him after I finished helping Chica in the kitchen.

"Hey did you talk to them?" I asked in a quite voice sitting down next to him on a table "since you know Foxy looked like he wanted Kyles head on a stick" I said rubbing my neck before looking over at the cove then at the others who where either sleeping or chatting quietly to each other.

"Yes but let's not worry about that for now, let's get some rest it's been a long day for all of us" he said looking at me with small smile on his face before kissing the top of my head and pulling me to lay down with him.

"Yeah ok" I yawned nodding a bit, hugging him close my head on his chest as my eyes slowly closed, sleep overtaking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) hey guys next chapter is out I hope you like it I'll hopefully post the next one soonish but as you all know leave a comment if there's anything thing spelt wrong

Edit 2021: hey I hope you all like the update version of this chapter.

Love ya 😘

Word count: 1401