317.No Need to Apologize

"Lisa, do you know any other skills besides problem-solving? I feel like you know everything. How on earth did you achieve such omnipotence?"

They were chattering and their faces were filled with admiration and curiosity. It was the enthusiasm of youth. Lisa smiled and answered their questions one by one. This made the students even more excited. It turned out that Lisa was really not difficult to get along with! Just where did the rumors that made them feel that Lisa was arrogant, vicious, and very stupid come from?

Just as the atmosphere in the classroom was getting more and more lively, the classroom door was suddenly pushed open. Seulgi walked towards Lisa with a sullen look. The surrounding students subconsciously moved aside and looked at Seulgi with a hesitant expression.

As a genius girl from Si Cheng High School, Seulgi fit the image of a good student in the teacher's heart. Her short hair reached her ears, her clothes were clean and neat, and her face was plain. She didn't have the habit of wearing makeup. It could be seen that Seulgi was more focused on her studies. She stood in front of Lisa. Because Lisa was sitting, Seulgi looked a little overbearing, as if she was looking for trouble.

Rosè was a little worried. She whispered to Seulgi, "Seulgi, the misunderstanding has been resolved. Lisa didn't cheat. She entered Si Cheng High School on her own strength. Don't look for trouble with her anymore."

Other students also said, "Yes, this matter has already passed. Lisa is also innocent. She even saved..."

"I know." Seulgi interrupted the student and sighed helplessly. "In your hearts, am I such an unreasonable person?" Her body, which had been tense all this time, relaxed slightly because of the students' words. She looked at Lisa and said, "Lalisa, I came here to thank you for saving my sister."

Seulgi's gaze was a little complicated. There was some shame and gratitude in her eyes. "It was my sister who caused you trouble." Seulgi was a person who knew what was right and wrong. It was her sister, Joy, who cried and shouted that she wanted to jump off the building. She wanted to interfere in Lisa and Jungkook's marriage. When she thought of how Joy looked crazy standing on the edge of the rooftop in the video, Seulgi's heart couldn't help but beat rapidly. She felt that her sister was unreasonable, but at the same time, she felt a lingering fear.

It was so close. Tears appeared in Seulgi's eyes. She had shown her talent in studying since she was young. In order to obtain better educational conditions, she had started living abroad and didn't have much contact with her family. Therefore, she didn't know when her sister, who had secretly given her candy when she was young, had become like this. Seulgi felt very helpless.

"It's nothing. I just did what I could." Lisa waved her hand carelessly. "Even if it were anyone else, I wouldn't have turned a blind eye to what happened today."

"No matter what, I should thank you. In addition..." Seulgi paused, took a step back, and bowed ninety degrees. "I apologize on behalf of my sister. It was my sister who caused you trouble."

"I accept your thanks, but there's no need to apologize. It was your sister who did it. It has nothing to do with you." Lisa shook her head as she said to Seulgi, "Your sister is an adult and has her own judgment. She should apologize for what she did wrong. As her sister, you don't need to apologize for her, nor do you need to blame yourself for it." Seulgi was the one to blame.

Seulgi's eyes turned red. "You really don't blame me?"

"Why should I blame you?" Lisa spread her hands. "You're just Sooyoung's sister, not her parents. You didn't compel her to do those things. Class is about to start. Don't worry so much."

"Thank you." Seulgi took a deep look at Lisa, then quickly walked back to her seat.

The homeroom teacher quickly walked in, and the students around Lisa dispersed. Rosè raised the textbook as a cover. She asked Lisa softly, "Lisa, is the matter between you and Seulgi over just like that? Is there no enmity anymore?"

Lisa smiled and nodded. It could be considered that way.