306.A Match Made In Heaven

At that time, Jungkook's legs had been broken and he was standing upright. In addition. He had been drugged with a drug that affected his spirit. If Lisa hadn't saved him. He would have really been ruined. And the only person who could do all this was Lisa. If it had been anyone else, they wouldn't have been able to do it.

Seeing Jungkook's performance, Lisa's heart warmed slightly, but she still shook her head at Jungkook. This was not the time to continue to agitate Joy. This was the city center, and the traffic was congested. It would still take some time for the police to come over. Even if the police came over and put up protective measures below, it was still very easy for something to happen if she jumped down from such a height.

If Joy really jumped from such a height, it would be troublesome.

Jungkook looked at Lisa, his palm holding her hand gently and firmly, not letting her escape. "No matter what," he lowered his voice slightly. He said firmly, "In the face of anyone, in any state, I won't allow my wife to suffer the slightest bit of injustice."

Human life? So what? Even if Joy really jumped down from here, it didn't matter. She didn't cherish her own life, so how could she ask others to cherish her life? He wouldn't let Lisa be wronged for such a crazy woman who didn't cherish herself. Jungkook couldn't do that. His wife, whom he doted on, was the most important no matter what.

Lisa paused for a moment. Her heart was filled with warmth. Facing Jungkook's care and love, what could she say? She could only firmly hold his hand.

"No, it's not like that!" Seeing this scene, Joy was in extreme pain. She crazily shouted, "It shouldn't be like this. Jungkook, don't tell me you really don't love me at all? Don't tell me that I love you so much, but I can't even get a look from you. Jungkook, I really love you so much. I really love you so much..." She burst into tears. Her body also swayed, and she looked at Jungkook with a sad look. "Jungkook, is it wrong for me to love you?"

"It's not wrong to love someone." Lisa's eyes were cold. "But it's wrong to love a married man. Park Sooyoung, you should wake up. Come down when you've had enough."

"No, I won't! I won't go down unless you leave Jungkook!" Joy screamed. "Divorce Jungkook immediately! Return Jungkook to me, or I'll jump down from here right now!"

Lisa paused. Jungkook held her hand tightly. He knew that Lisa was soft-hearted, but divorce... was absolutely impossible! Not to mention a mere human life, even if the world was destroyed, no one could make his wife leave him.

Dark emotions surged out of Jungkook's eyes. He looked coldly at Joy and was about to speak when Lisa spoke first, "I'm sorry, I can't promise you."

Lisa's voice was clear and sweet. When she spoke slowly, she had a very special tone. Lisa's voice was gentle and calm, elegant and soothing. It was like a gentle piano melody. "Jungkook is a human, not an object. It is impossible," she said firmly, word by word. "There is one thing that I hope Miss Park can understand. The reason I am standing here to persuade you isn't that I am begging you to live and not to jump off a building, but that I respect life. I am trying my best to save a living life, not begging you not to die."

After a pause, Lisa raised her eyes. There was a faint coldness in her eyes. "I think you haven't figured out something. Don't you think it's ridiculous that you're using your own life to threaten me? If I hadn't been standing here today, your life or death wouldn't have had any effect on me."

"You! Why are you so cold-blooded?!" Joy widened her eyes in disbelief. She pointed at Lisa and said angrily, "Jungkook, did you see that? This woman is cold-blooded and selfish. You must have been deceived by her before! She isn't worthy of your liking at all!"

Lisa was such a vicious woman. What right did she have to be loved by Jungkook?!

"No, on the contrary, I think my wife is even more charming like this." A gentle smile appeared in Jungkook's eyes. He turned to look at Lisa. "My wife is cold-blooded and selfish, and I am cold-blooded and heartless. Isn't this a match made in heaven?"