272.Are You Sure You Want to Continue Throwing a Tantrum?

"Are you worthy?" Hearing Hanbin's voice, Jungkook's eyes suddenly turned sharp. Without hesitation, he raised his leg and kicked Hanbin away.

Yeri vaguely heard the sound of bones breaking. She screamed in fear. Hanbin spat out a mouthful of blood after landing on the ground. His face was pale and he looked like he was about to die.

"He... he killed someone..." Qiao Wei, who had arrived late, could not help but scream when she saw this scene as soon as she entered the door.

"Don't worry, I've already called an ambulance," Assistant Suho said with a smile. He showed the professionalism and proficiency that an assistant should have. "No one will die. Don't worry, everyone," he said. The others became even more afraid after hearing this.

1

"Lee family, Lim family." Jungkook's eyes were cold. His gaze swept past Lee Yong and finally landed on Hanbin. "Watch out." After saying that, he did not stay any longer and directly carried Lisa away.

After Jungkook left, the ambulance arrived. The medical staff carried the unconscious Hanbin onto a stretcher and walked out. Only the Lee family was left in a mess, as though a typhoon had passed by.

Yeri silently cried. Qiao Wei was also in a daze. Lee Yong almost collapsed to the ground. It was over, it was all over. Everything that he had planned was ruined. He even had to face Jungkook's fierce revenge. Lee Yong clearly knew that he was finished. After the fear, he got even more furious. With a ferocious expression, he walked in front of Yeri and fiercely slapped her. He shouted, "You unfilial daughter!"

Fear and panic twisted Lee Yong into a terrifying appearance, he unscrupulously vented his anger at Yeri. He berated, "What good does it do for you if the Lee family is finished? You actually refuted me in front of Jungkook... And you!" He suddenly turned around and gave Qiao Wei another slap. "Pa!"

"Hubby!" Qiao Wei covered her face in disbelief, tears streaming down her face. "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? Look at this good daughter of yours, she's an ingrate!" Lee Yong was furious. He cursed, "When I asked her to marry Jungkook, she was picky and insisted that Lisa marry him. Are you satisfied now? The Lee family will be gone soon. All of you are going to sleep on the streets, do you know that?!"

...

Lee Yong had started from nothing in his life and valued his company the most. But now that the company he personally founded was in danger, he was on the verge of going insane.

"Daddy, are you sure you want to continue being angry?" Yeri wiped her tears away, the corners of her mouth curled up with a hint of mockery. "You've already lost Lisa as your daughter. Do you want to push me away and lose me too?"

"What did you say?" The male chauvinist Lee Yong could not listen to these words. He was used to being high and mighty at home. Upon hearing this, he immediately became furious. "You still dare to threaten me? Do you think I care about rebellious girls like you? If you have the ability, then break off relations with the Lee family. Don't ever come back again. If you enter this house again, I'll break your legs!" What a joke, did she think that she was Lisa? Did she think that she was self-sufficient and independent enough to leave this house?

"I advise you to think about it carefully before saying such words, Daddy," Yeri lowered her eyes. Her heart was almost numb from the heartache. No matter what, Lee Yong had truly doted on her all those years ago. Every time she faced Lisa, she was complacent and felt superior because she had the fatherly love that Lisa could not get. But now she understood that the so-called fatherly love was just Lee Yong's charity to her. As long as there was a day when things did not go well, Lee Yong would take back all the fatherly love and also take back all the material gifts he had given to her.

It was really laughable. It was too laughable. The thing that she used to be proud of was so weak. If Lisa knew about this, she would definitely be very pleased, right? No, she wouldn't. Yeri wouldn't let Lisa be proud. Lisa was a piece of mud that she had stepped on. Lisa should live a dirty life forever. She definitely wouldn't allow Lisa to climb over her head!

A ruthless look flashed across Yeri's eyes. She pursed her lips and said, "I know that you are worried about the company. But Daddy, don't forget. Without Jungkook, we still have Sehun." She raised her eyes, that elegant and refined face that was imprinted with a palm print once again revealed a docile and considerate look. She took a step forward and gently held Lee Yong's hand. Then, she said in a low voice, "Daddy, I will go and tell Sehun to look after the Lee family's company. Don't worry, blood ties are something that can not be discarded. I will definitely not let anything happen to the Lee family's company."