290. I'll Break Your Legs

"Which Miss Park?" Seulgi didn't expect that the investigation would point to the Park family in the end. She widened her eyes in disbelief. Seulgi stepped forward and grabbed Sun Bo's collar. She demanded, "Tell me clearly, which Miss Park is it? Don't think that you can slander us just because our Park family has just returned to the country!"

"It's your sister! Miss Park Sooyoung!" Sun Bo was filled with resentment. He opened his phone and said, "She asked me to do it. I have a recording here. If you don't believe me, listen to it!" After saying that, he opened the recording file. Park Sooyoung's vicious and malicious voice sounded, "Follow my instructions and make the video a little blurry. Don't let anyone find out that I hired someone to pretend to be the people in the video. Then, find a chance to shove the test paper into Lisa's bag. She will never be able to clear her name in this lifetime!"

1

"This... This isn't appropriate, right?" Sun Bo's voice trembled as it rang out, "You want me to teach Lisa a lesson, that's fine. But the dean is innocent..."

"Why do you care so much?! Who asked him to be the dean? His fault for being unlucky!" Joy's voice was very impatient. She coldly said, "You just have to be obedient and don't need to care so much about the rest. Don't worry, I will take care of your family's matters. I want to see if Brother Jungkook would still want Lisa when she's accused of cheating in the exams and cheating on him!" At the end of the recording, it was filled with Park Sooyoung's arrogant laughter.

1

Even if Seulgi and Joy weren't that close, she could still tell that the voice in the recording was Joy's voice. This recording wasn't fake, but... how was that possible? Thinking back to the bad things Joy had said about Lisa when Joy called her, Seulgi couldn't accept it and took several steps back. Had Park Sooyoung been using her to deal with Lisa?

1

Seulgi's face was pale and her eyes widened in disbelief. She didn't dare to imagine that her sister was such a vicious person.

1

The audience in the live broadcast room was also furious. One by one, they cursed at Joy, "How shameless is this woman?! Lalisa is already married to Jeon Jungkook, yet Park Sooyoung still wants to destroy her family? She even framed Lalisa? F*ck, she's so vicious!"

1

Joy had been paying attention to the development of the matter. When she saw these comments cursing at her, she was so angry that she screamed, "Ahh! B*tch, that b*tch! D*mn it, Sun Bo actually dared to betray me!" Previously, when she saw the netizens cursing at Lisa, she only felt happy. However, when these curses landed on her, she threw her phone out. Park Sooyoung angrily shouted, "D*mn it, these people deserve to die just like Lisa! What right do they have to scold me?! Lalisa is the third party, the b*tch who interfered in my relationship with Brother Jungkook! Brother Jungkook is mine! He's mine!"

1

Just as Joy was going crazy, her room door was suddenly pushed open. Joy's father entered the room with a livid expression. He asked, "Park Sooyoung, are the things circulating on the Internet true? Did you really use those despicable methods to deal with Mrs. Jeon?"

"She deserved it. who asked her to snatch my Brother Jungkook away!" Joy shouted recklessly, "She deserved to die. She deserved to die a long time ago!"

...

"You evil creature! How did I give birth to such a vicious and stupid daughter like you?!" Joy's father was furious. He could not help but raise his hand and slap Joy.

"Dad, you actually hit me?" Joy covered her face in disbelief.

"It's because I hit you too little that you get into such big trouble!" He was livid. He fiercely said, "Look at what you've done! During this period, you better stay at home obediently and don't go anywhere. If you dare to run around, I'll break your legs!"

1

"Bang!"

The door was slammed shut. Joy couldn't take it anymore. She screamed loudly, smashing everything in the room.

On the other side of the school, the live broadcast was still going on. Everything had been explained clearly. Jungkook looked at the camera coldly and loudly declared, "To all those who hurt my wife, the Jeon Corporation will pursue all of them to the end!"

This action of his had attracted the envy of countless people. When the incident had just happened, Jungkook had already expressed his belief in Lisa. Even with the video that was released as evidence, Jungkook still insisted that Lisa was innocent. He had even gone around looking for evidence to prove Lisa's innocence, while also taking care of those social media accounts that had insulted Lisa. What kind of godly love was this!

Amidst the sounds of envy, Lisa walked in front of the camera. Her cold eyes curved and she revealed a meaningful smile. She said, "Since this matter has already been clarified, there is still one more thing to be resolved."