294.Are You Begging Me?

"Don't call me sister!" Lisa sneered and said sarcastically, "I've said it many times. If I hear you call me sister again, I'll slap you."

Seeing the coldness in Lisa's eyes, Yeri subconsciously shrunk her neck, and her face was a little pale. However, she still tried to prove her innocence. "It's okay if you don't want to admit our relationship, but you can't just accuse me. I didn't do anything, you..."

"Didn't do anything?" Jungkook frowned slightly. His cold gaze fell on Yeri, "do you think I've found the only evidence of Sun Bo's connection with those accounts?"

"What?" Yeri was shocked. When she saw Lisa's bad news, she deliberately leaked information about Lisa to some social media accounts. However, she didn't use her account but created a sub-account so it wouldn't be traced back to her. Yeri was panicking, but she still forced herself to say, "What... What does this have to do with me?"

Yeri tried her best to comfort herself in her heart, but she did not know her pupils were trembling because she panicked. Even her forehead was covered in a cold sweat. She looked guilty.

"Miss Lee, you know very well whether it has to do with you or not," Jungkook could not be bothered to say more to Yeri. He looked at her coldly and said, "About the incident last time. I will settle it with the Lee family one by one." His tone was calm, however. The coldness in his black eyes seemed substantial, causing Yeri to feel her heart skip a beat. The Lee family would be panic until Jungkook revenged. Looking at Jungkook's cold gaze, Yeri did not know if it was better if Jungkook revenged on them or kept the revenge in suspense and made them fear for the rest of their lives.

"Let's go," Jungkook's gaze turned to Lisa, and the coldness in his eyes dissipated. He was so gentle to Lisa. "I'll take you for a meal. We can come back for the afternoon lesson after lunch." He did not hide his unique feelings towards Lisa at all. He gave all his gentleness to Lisa. As long as he held Lisa's hand, he would forget everything in this world.

Yeri looked at this scene in a daze. The flames of jealousy surged in her, and she almost lost her rationality. She stood up abruptly. Her body hit the wall with a loud sound, but she did not feel the pain. She grabbed Lisa's hand. "Lalisa, are you that heartless? Mr. Jeon wants revenge on the Lee family, yet you have nothing to say?"

"What should I say?" Lisa shoved off Yeri's hand, "what do you think I need to say?"

"Your surname is Lee too. You have daddy's blood in your body. How can you be calm when something happens to the Lee Family!" Yeri was furious. She was like a lunatic who had lost her mind, "why are you so cold-blooded? No matter what daddy had done, he is still your daddy! Moreover, didn't Daddy give you money and a house before you married? Do you have a conscience?"

...

"Do I have a conscience?" Lisa seemed to have heard a funny joke and laughed. After a while, she stopped laughing. There was a hint of coldness in her eyes. "Yeri, I also want to ask you. Do you have a brain? What are you doing now? Are you begging me to spare the Lee family?"

"I..." Yeri opened her mouth.

"Let me tell you, if you want to beg someone, you must have a begging attitude. You shout at me and expect me to help the Lee family? It will only happen in your dreams," Lisa sneered, "you want others to help you, but you can't do it correctly. You've been doted by others for too long, and you don't know how to beg people, right? Moreover, do you need me to remind you where these marks on your face came from?" As Lisa said this, she pulled the mask off Yeri's face and looked at the bruise that had not subsided. She showed no sympathy.

What a joke. Lee Yong, the so-called father, was a scumbag. He sacrificed the daughter he had doted on for more than 20 years when there was a conflict of interest.

"Don't forget what Lee Yong wanted to do to me that day. Are you crazy, or do you think that I'm someone who would let others bully me? Do you think I would speak up for someone who wants to harm me?" Lisa sneered again.

Yeri subconsciously wanted to cover the marks on her face. She could not accept that she had exposed her pitiful side in front of Lisa. She refused to let Lisa know more about the fatherly love that she had always been proud of was nothing.