4

13:27 pm | May 11th| LA , Arlo & Dale corp

13:27 pm | May 11th
| LA , Arlo & Dale corp. |
__________

I walked through the reception , removing my glasses off my face as I swiped my new card against the elevator so that I could get inside. I watched as it moved downwards from the thirty second floor all the way to the ground floor , where i was.

A loud ding sounded as the elevator came to a halt , I stepped inside , pressing the number for the same floor that i went to a few days ago when i first came here.

Just as the doors began to close , the click - clacking sound of heels could be heard from a few steps away and a small hand shoved its way through , causing the doors to open once more .

Kamryn Hart , she shimmied her way inside , her arms were full of large folders that she was clearly struggling to hold. I tried to hold back my smile as she cursed , one of the folders had slipped out her grasp and had slid onto the floor.

I reached down to pick it up , not noticing Kamryn had decided to do the same thing , our hands brushed together lightly. She moved her hand back , allowing me pick it up first , she gave me a small smile "Thank you" she thanked.

Her voice was so soft yet confident . I looked over at her , taking in her appearance ,her hair was straight today and fell all the way down to her lower back. She wore a simple white long sleeve with a tight black skirt that stopped above her knee, on her feet were some plain black Louis Vuitton heels.

She made such a simple outfit look so good , I gave her a small smile in return "No problem" I replied .

I noticed her glancing over at me from time to time "That nigga still been bothering you?" I asked , starting to stir up some conversation.

She concealed a smile "Who Jackson? " she let out a small giggle "No he hasn't even spoken to me since the other day" she finished . I nodded , a small smirk playing on my lips "Good.." I responded.

Kamryn cleared her throat "I'm Kamryn by the way" she introduced , using her free hand to shake mine. I took her hand into mine "I'm Mizani Peirce " i say back telling her my last name aswell , using my middle name , she smiled as we shook hands.

"So Mizani .. why do I keep running into you around here?" she asked , I tried to focus of the actual question but my eyes wandered down to her full, glossed lips.

I couldn't help but smile at the way my name rolled off her tongue so effortlessly. She made is sound so good , i could only imagine what she would sound like mo-.

I blinked , snapping myself out of my daydream "I'm trying to finalize a deal with Mark Arlo , he likes to call me in for meetings sometimes" I reply , being slightly vague about why i'm here but she doesn't need to know all the details.