9

13:26 pm | May 16th| LA ,  Arlo & Dale corp

13:26 pm | May 16th
| LA ,  Arlo & Dale corp. |

I swivelled around in the chair that was pullled up by the conference table , I was supposed to be here just to sign something.

If that was the case i would've been out of her two hours ago , i was bored out of my mind and starting to get irritated.

I got out of my chair abruptly and opened the door , walking to Dale's office . I yanked open the door as i looked in disgust while he was locking lips with one of the girls who i seen around the office .

His hand was under her skirt while the other one had a tight grip on the back of her head ,  the light-skin woman gasped as she hopped of his desk and frantically tried to button her shirt back up.

She was too pretty for that old ass nigga , even with the smeared makeup and ruffled clothes.

Simon Dale was the second owner of the company, he was in his late fifty's with a wife , three kids and four grandkids. Now tell me what the hell a nigga that old could possibly have in common with a girl the same age as his youngest son.

Dale wiped the sticky lipgloss off his lips with the back of his hand "Y-you can get back to work Carmen" he said to the girl , waving her off.

She grabbed some papers off his desk and squeezed passed me to leave .

I looked at him with a frown "Cmon nigga , now you know you way too old for that girl" I said in disbelief.

He coughed "Who i have relations with is none of your business" he countered back

I smacked my lips , "Look bruh i got other shit to do today , where the fuck is the shit i got to sign?" i asked , ignoring the whole ordeal that occurred less that ten seconds ago.

I just wanted to hurry up and get these papers , mothafuckas stay tryna play with my time and my patience is beginning to run thin.

He sighed , sending a text to someone on his phone "Jefferson said he left the papers with one of our other employees 'Ms Hart' she's on the floor below.

A smile tugged at my lips at the thought of seeing Kamryn even after how awkward it got the last time i spoke to her.

I nodded "Ight " and flung open the door of his office before walking over to the elevator and stepping inside .

Once i got to the right floor I walked through the office , on my way to where Kamryn was to get the files that they said she had for me .