13

15:33 pm | May 27th| LA, Urbana Properties LLC |

15:33 pm | May 27th
| LA, Urbana Properties LLC |

I groaned as i thrusted in and out of her trying to concentrate on getting my nut , her long acrylics clawed into my back as she gripped onto me.

She let out loud moans as i started to get rougher feeling myself about to cum , "O-oh baby , you bout to cum?" she moaned out .

I ignored her as i pounded into her , placing my hand on top of her mouth as i clenched my teeth together.

After a few more thrusts i came into the condom and pulled out of her slowly , i then rolled the condom off and tied a knot in it before making my way into her en suite bathroom.

I lifted the toilet seat , peeing then wiping and flushing the tissue along with the now used condom.

I washed my hands and made my way back out to the bedroom, grabbing the clothes that were scattered around the room and yanking them
on my body , still not saying a word.

She lifted herself off the bed "You for real right now?" she asked , a mug resting on her tan skin .

"Nova what is you talking about ?" I asked her nonchalantly, not really caring about what she had to say as , i pulled on my socks .

She swung her naked body off the bed to face me "You not bout to treat me like i'm some cheap hoe " she paused , swiping hair out of her face "We been doing this for months , would it kill you to atleast take me on a date ?" she said getting louder.

I let out a sigh "You knew what it was when we started this" i started , looking in the mirror while throwing on my hoodie over my shirt "No strings attached " i finished , looking back over to her .

She rolled her eyes before wrapping her body in her blanket and stomping off to the bathroom , not forgetting to shut the door with a slam.

I let out a sigh , i grabbed all my shit making sure not to to leave anything before i made my way out her room and out the door.

This shit is stressing me out , I wouldn't even have to be dealing with Nova right now if it wasn't for Kamryn going ghost on me .

I thought about texting her again, pulling my phone out my pocket and clicking on our chat

  Kamryn 🤍

Goodnight <3
read 1:22

Night ma
read 1:23