2

14:30 pm | May 5th| LA , Arlo & Dale corp

14:30 pm | May 5th
| LA , Arlo & Dale corp.|
__________

The elevator doors closed shut just as she turned around to look back at me , she was beautiful . I couldn't help but admire her , with her long curls and her dazzling smile , I don't think I have ever seen anyone so captivating . Even her scent that lingered around the elevator was addictive , she smelt of calming rose oil and vanilla, like a breath of fresh air.

Kamryn Hart , that's what that nigga called her , I think i'm going to really like coming here every week . Especially if it meant i would be running into her all the time  , she looked so cute with her little beauty marks that were scattered on her face .

And how she would blush slightly every time i would look over at her , I could tell I made her nervous.

I heard the elevator stop at the twenty first floor bringing me out of my thoughts , I walked through the doors and out into the hallway . This building was like one big ass maze , I was basically  guessing how to get to the meeting room.

After fifteen minutes of me just wandering aimlessly I finally found it , It had windows wrapped around the exterior and a wide table that was placed in the center of the room. I straightened out my suit and pushed oped the door , as soon as i entered I was welcomed by the face of Mark Arlo .

He was one of the people that had ownership of this company , we shook hands as he gestured for me to take a seat "Mr Pierce , have a seat" he suggested. I pulled out a chair opposite him and sat down , placing my hands on the table in front of me , waiting for him to speak.

He looked up at me as he cleared his throat "I wanted to say I've taken some time to think over your offer.." he took a small pause "and .. I have to politely decline " he finished. I raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his water "And why is that?" I asked .

He put his glass down "Well , Arlo & Dale is a legitimate company and w-" I cut him off half way through him speaking "Look Mark , you told me a week ago that you accepted my proposal.. I don't enjoy having my time wasted" I responded.

I played with the ring on my pinkie before speaking  "So this is what we're gonna do " I huffed , leaning back against my chair "You gon' tell yo people that you accepted and that you're gonna file the paperwork immediately to make me a shareholder in the company" I ordered .

He rubbed his chin , in deep thought "You see why I can't do that , right?" he asked rhetorically "This business is legit and what you're trying to do is illegal ,  I won't take any part in it .. thats final" he shouted , now standing on his feet.

I let out a small laugh as I reached in the waist band of my pants , I pulled out my small glock from my belt- followed by one of my phones .

The metal smooth and cold as i held it in my hand , I pulled back my hand and took it off safety before placing it down on the table with a small thud.