#05

18+

18+

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

It's been a month sense the fire. A month sense you lost everything and had to restart your life. There was nothing left but ash standing in the place you once called home. In a way you felt kind of free. Free from the memories free from pain and free from the past. It was the best and worst thing that has ever happened to you.

Of course you've been staying with Jungkook for the past month. And it actually feels like home but you can help but feel like a burden to him. What if's start to fill your mind when you think about it. But he always reassures you that it's no bother to him. He even told you it feels more homey with you there. But you think he's just scared to leave you alone and unattended.

You've tried looking for a new place but Jungkook always shuts it down immediately. He insists that you stay but you know you'd eventually have to leave. So you've been secretly looking for an apartment while Jungkook is sleeping. He never leaves your side for more then five minutes. Which makes it kind of difficult to do anything alone. Sometimes he even stands by the bathroom door while you shower.

He says he's scared something might happen to you while he's not looking. It's kind of scares you especially sense you've heard him tell Yoongi he had a gut feeling something bad will happen. You shook it off though because today is your first friends trip in years. Everyone decided to go to Paris you've never been so your excited. And this year you've added your own friends along. Jimin and Taehyung agreed to come they seem to get along great with everyone.

Yoongi wasn't to happy about it because Nali would practically drool over them both. She was a huge fan of their music. But even then you knew she would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship. She loved Yoongi more then anything. Sometimes you get jealous of them you wanted what they had. Because even though you've had Seung it was nothing like their relationship. And maybe it was unhealthy to compare your's and Seung's relationship to their's.

But you always felt lonely when you shouldn't have and he never treated you the way Yoongi does Nali. He was always so affectionate with her and he didn't care who sees it. He treated her as if she was unearthly he practically worships her. But that all felt so out of reach for you. Ever sense Seung you've been scared to move on scared it will happen again. Scared to be hurt by someone who should love you unconditionally.

Was it to much to ask for? Was loving you that unbearable? Did you do something that caused it? Were you the problem? You couldn't help but question everything sometimes you even ask yourself if he ever truly loved you. Could it have all just been an act? Could he have been pretending for all these years or did he just fall out of love with you? You still didn't understand you didn't do anything but love him unconditionally.