#08

Not edited

Not edited

18+

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

The next morning you woke up with the worst hangover of your life. You blame Hoseok he was basically shoving shots down your throat. Turning to your side your faced with Jungkook sleeping peacefully. His hair was messy and he was only in his black Calvin Klein boxers. For some reason that didn't bother you even though others would say that's very intimate. Lifting the covers from your body you were about to get off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" But Jungkooks raspy voice caught your attention. "To get a pain pill and some water. This hangover is literally killing me." You said before turning over to face him. "Way ahead of you." He said as he turned over and grabbed some pills and a water bottle from the nightstand next to him. "What would I do without you Jeon?" You said before taking the pills. "Well you don't have to think about that because unfortunately you can't get rid of me. Even if you wanted to."

"Wouldn't even dream of it." Jungkook pulled you closer to him as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Jungkook your half naked and I can feel your hard dick pressed against my inner thigh." He only laughed and pushed himself against you more. "It's not like I'm doing it on purpose it just happens naturally." He says nonchalantly. "Well you don't have to push it up against me." He didn't bother to move himself away from you he only smiled and closed his eyes.

"Wanna help me out?" Jungkook asked almost to innocently before opening his eyes and looking at you. Jungkook's stamina was on another level. Your almost one hundred percent sure that if you'd let him he'd probably be fucking you seven days a week. Not that it would bother you. "Hmmm I don't know do you think you deserve my help?" He nodded and thrusted his bulge against your thighs. Pushing Jungkook's back against the soft mattress you climbed on top of him. "I'd actually love to help you now lay back and relax while I take care of you the same way you always do for me."

You whispered into his ear before slowly kissing from his neck all the way down to his lower abdomen. Jungkook sucked in a shaky breath as you tugged onto his Calvin's. "Don't be a tease." Jungkook groaned out. Looking up at him with innocent eyes you slowly rubbed on his clothed cock. "I don't know what your talking about kook. I'm just doing what you asked me to do." You then squeezed on his bulge making him groan. "Do something or I will." He said as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I didn't say you could move I said to lay back and relax. So lay back down now." Jungkook lifted his eyebrow but he did as told. "So bossy." He said as he smiled at you. Leaning back down you slowly kissed his clothed tip. "Please do something." He groaned out as he bucked his hips unintentionally. Getting the reaction you wanted out of him you smirked. Slowly you pulled his Calvin's down below his balls making his length loudly slap against his stomach. Pushing your hair back you wrapped your hand around his long thick veiny cock.