#07

I really wanted to post this chapter today so I didn't get the chance to edit it

I really wanted to post this chapter today so I didn't get the chance to edit it. Please ignore any mistakes I'll fix them later tyy.  <33

18+

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

"Wanna try it?"

You both made eye contact after his question it was completely silent. You weren't sure exactly how it had happened but within seconds you were straddling his lap his lips were on yours. Your fingers tugging on his thick black hair making him growl into your mouth. Giving you more access you took this as an opportunity to push your tongue further into his mouth. His hands travel up your waist slowly sending chills down your spine. Within seconds you were underneath him with your hands pinned above your head.

You both pulled away from the kiss breathing heavy. He then let your hands go as he sat up to remove your top. As soon as your shirt was off Jungkook immediately attached his mouth to your left nipple while giving attention to the other as well. He then switched sides showing equal attention to them. You quietly moaned his name as you leaned your head back. Jungkook looked up at you and hummed with his mouth still attached to your breast.

He then leaned up and attached his lips to yours again. The kiss was needy and full of lust. After a few more minutes Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and began kissing from your jawline to your neck making you hum in pleasure. He then slowly made his way to your collarbone kissing and sucking on it leaving dark hickeys before he made his way back to your breast. Once his mouth detached from your nipple he began slowly kissing down your stomach. When he reached your shorts he began playing with the hem of them with his teeth.

He opened your legs wider for him as he began kissing on your clothed core. You were completely soaked you could feel yourself getting wetter by the second. Jungkook hooked his finger underneath your waist band and slowly pulled your shorts down. "No bra and no panties huh?" He said teasingly while looking up at you. Leaning yourself up you hook your fingers under Jungkooks chin. "How about you put those pretty pink lips to use instead of talking so much hmm." You then connected your lips to his.

Smiling into the kiss you pulled away with his bottom lip between your teeth. You then pushed his shoulder down and watched as he lowered his face back between your thighs. You could feel his warm breath against your wet core. "So wet just for me?" He said as he slowly let his fingers slip between your folds. You let out a breathy gasp and respond. "Fuck yes just for you Jungkook." He hummed in response as his fingers found their way to your clit. You softly moaned his name begging for more friction. "What do you want me to do to you tell me baby." He said innocently with a smirk on his face.

He then began rubbing on your clit in small circular motion faster giving you more friction. Your breathing fastened and you arched your back and whimpered softly. "You like that baby." He said softly before leaning his head down and licking between your folds to taste you. Jungkook then hummed and began to praise you. "Fuck you taste so sweet baby." He then leaned his head up and looked at you as you whined from the loss of his fingers and tongue. "Jungkook." You said in a needy tone.