#02

☆:**✿

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

You wake up gasping for air shaking. Curling your body into a ball you quietly cry into yourself. It's only been a week and a half since it happened and every night you kept reliving that heartbreak in your dreams. You couldn't sleep and you barely left your room anymore. You haven't properly eaten in days. Ignoring your friends you tell them work is keeping you busy so they wouldn't bother you. Even though you were also avoiding going into work.

Repeating your current routine you get out of bed and walk into your kitchen turning the lights on. Looking at the fridge you walk towards it opening the door and grabbing your strongest wine. Struggling you eventually open it then drink directly out of the bottle. Stumbling you fall face first causing the wine bottle to completely shatter leaving large deep gashes on your inner wrist and forearm. You just lay there crying curling yourself into a ball bleeding.

Eventually you cry yourself to sleep on the kitchen floor. Without even realizing you lay there for hours before your front door alarm goes off. Catching you off guard your heartbeat starts beating faster but you didn't move. Seconds later the alarm stops and your heart begins to sink when you hear a familiar voice calling your name. "Y/N are you okay nobody's seen or heard from you for almost 4 week's?"

Trying your hardest to hold back your tears you fail miserably when your eyes met with Hoseok. "Y/N are you okay what's wrong? What happened why are you bleeding? Where's it coming from Y/N?" Shaking a little your breathing becomes heavier as he searches your body for wounds. Feeling nothing but weak while everything weighs you down you notice his hands shaking. Wrapping you into his embrace Hoseok tries to calm you down while rubbing your back for comfort. His voice cracks while whispering comforting words to you.

Picking you up gently you wrap your arm around his neck tightly as Hoseok carries you to your couch. Still holding you in his embrace he grabs his phone and texts your friends before you could even notice him. He didn't know what else he was supposed to do. Silently crying you lean your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat it starts calming you down. He eventually tried to clean your cuts but you pushed him away. "Y/n let me clean it before it gets an infection please!"

"I can do it myself hobi please stop worrying it's not even that deep." Grabbing your phone for the first time in almost a week. The screen turns on and you instantly see missed calls and texts from your friends and family. Your eyes become watery again when a name flashes on your screen with a picture of the two of you. Closing your eyes letting your tears fall before you answer.

"Y/n baby please let me expl-." Cutting him off you reply. "I don't want to hear your excuses anymore Seung I'm so fucking over it we're done! We're done Seung it's over! Keep your broken promises and your lies to yourself and leave me the fuck alone.!" Hanging up your tears continue to fall and Hoseok pulls you back into his embrace.