#09

Not fully edited!!!!

Slight 18+

☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:** ☆:**✿.。.:**:☆
Y/n POV

You had a long night yesterday after reading those messages. Your mind was running wild with negativity and every possible scenario you could think of. But you had Jungkook and he made it better. He always makes it better. He took your mind off of it like he always does. Once you had stopped crying both you and Jungkook agreed that you weren't going to let this ruin the trip. And you both wouldn't speak of it for the rest of the trip either. But as soon as you get back home you'll contact the detectives. You were just hoping that blocking the number would be enough for now.

You stayed up most of the night comfortably wrapped in Jungkooks arms. He didn't mind he was patient and held you the entire night. But eventually after talking for a while you had peacefully fallen asleep wrapped in Jungkooks embrace. His body heat and scent just gave your body the comfort it needed to rest. Jungkook eventually fell asleep after. Well after he watched you sleep for a while longer. The next morning went by very quickly once you finally woke. Felt like time was literally passing you by in an instant one minute you were doing your morning routine the next you were being pulled towards the front door.

"It's way too early for all this." Yoongi complained as usual you swear he could sleep for hours and still be tired. "It's already twelve o'clock in the afternoon how could you possibly be tired still?" Hoseok said while shaking his head. "You don't really want the answer to that question do you?" He said with a sly smirk making Nali slap him right in the back of his head. "The next time you open your mouth it better be to ask me what I want to eat." Nali threatened with a smile before she kissed his cheek. They were just to perfect for each other.

Once everyone separated into the cars Taehyung had ready for everyone to travel in you made yourself comfortable. "Where's the first stop anyways?" You asked because it was never exactly decided in what order things would be done. "I thought we'd stop by this cafe before doing anything major to get ourselves fed and hydrated. There's a bakery inside as well." Taehyung said as he put his sunglasses on to block the sun from his eyes. "Sounds nice I could really go for something to eat." Jimin said as he rubbed his stomach. "But remind me again why we didn't just have breakfast before leaving?"

Jimin continued his hand still rubbing on his empty stomach. "Jin thought it would be better to get something out so everyone could try different foods." Taehyung continued but Jimin wasn't very patient. "Well how much longer will I have to wait. I'm starving." Jimin dramatically cried out. "Don't be such a big baby Jimin you already ate two donuts and drank a coffee before we left. Your literally the last person who should be complaining." You said as you lifted your head from Jungkooks shoulder which he did not approve of.