25. Time To Start The Battle

"Damn it he was right under it! Can anyone get a read on him?" Himeko said with a distressed face when she saw the large block of ice fall on top of Zero.

The ships had reached there and saw the ice fall on Zero startling them. In the place where she is the other future Flamechasers were looking a bit worried. But then their answer came in the form of a large light green beam of energy shooting out of the ice blocks before disappearing. Then Zero jumped out of the hole and landed on the ice.

"Ok I'm now officially pissed off." Zero said as he glared at the cocoon.

"The robot can get angry. Who knew." Mobius said with a tone of surprise from the command room.

"Well, I'm just glad you're okay Zero." Ciel said to him from the comms with a relieved look.

Zero nodded to her and started to gather Nuclear Energy in his palms when he heard a voice speaking from his communicator.

"Zero move back from there." Himeko's voice said from the earpiece.

"Why?" Zero asked her curiously.

"We're gonna attack the cocoon with a lot of missiles so you should move to a safe distance. Right now." Himeko voice said to him.

Zero looked back and saw the many ships which were now sending hundreds missiles towards the cocoon. Seeing that he jumped and dashed backwards away from the cocoon as the missiles hit it and exploded sending tremors and shockwaves from it as Zero stood in his place and watched it with a serious face.

Smoke and snow is now covering their view as Zero got ready with his weapon as he knew that if it managed to destroy the cocoon then the Herrscher will attack. He and the others didn't have to wait long as it cleared and they saw the cocoon with big cracks on it.

"You've got to be kidding me." Himeko said from her place as she looked with a dumbfounded look.

She wasn't the only one as Zero, along with those from the command room and the ones who could see from the ships had the same face.

'If those same missiles were used against the Herrscher's from the Current Era then it would've most likely greatly damaged them if not outright kill them from the force. The Herrscher's of this Era are so much more powerful than the current era due to the advancements in technology.' Zero thought to himself as he activated his blade.

"Well, I want to try something." Zero said as the blade became one of fire.

"Zero? What are you doing?" Ciel asked confused.

"I'm not sure if this will work but I would like to give it a try." Zero said to her as he started to feed the blade energy.

Those from the command room and the ships were confused by his statement but Elysia, Mobius, Mei and Ciel were curious to know what he is thinking of doing.

He raised the blade over his head and grabbed it's hilt with both hand and fed it more of his Nuclear Energy as the size of the blade grew until it became a bit pillar like one. The increased heat from it also melted the snow around him and the ground also started to heat up. But due to him being a robot he isn't that affected by it.

"Holy..." Kevin said as his eyes widened in shock.

"That's..." Sakura said as her eyes widened.

Kalpas and Aponia were silently watching but her eyes widened while Kalpas... still wearing that mask of his, his face can't be seen.

Himeko blinked at the power he is showing as the blade almost reached as high as the ships in the air.

"Oh my that's fantastic." Elysia said with a bright smile.