23. 13 Minutes

Right after he slashed the Honkai he retracted his blade before he threw it. The Z-Saber became the Shield Boomerang as its energy blade turned into fire as it cleaved through the Honkai Beasts that came in its path.

Zero didn't waste any time as he coated his forearms and his legs from the knee to the bottom in Nuclear Energy as it glowed green as he shot towards the Honkai Beasts and started to kick and punch them with tremendous force as many were instantly...

Zero didn't waste any time as he coated his forearms and his legs from the knee to the bottom in Nuclear Energy as it glowed green as he shot towards the Honkai Beasts and started to kick and punch them with tremendous force as many were instantly destroyed.

Zero noticed the Flame and Frost Emperor's making their way to him so he made shards which attacked them before he had to move away from an attack from Benares as the dragon roared.

'It is a powerful Honkai Beast, it is a Judgement Class.' Zero thought to himself as he looked at the dragon before he started to relentlessly attack the Beasts around him.

As he was attacking his saber came to him which he caught and then changed it into the chain rod as it extended to great lengths as it cracked with yellow lightning.

He then used the weapon expertly to immediately attack all of the Honkai in a radius around him as the Honkai Beasts were sliced and diced as the chain whipped here and there around him as he is being watched by the people in the command room

"It's like he's dancing." A soldier said with wide eyes.

And wasn't that the truth, the crackling yellow lighting from the blades of the chain rod, the explosion and the moves that is being used by him it was as if he is dancing in the air as he destroyed the Honkai with ferocity as he filled the skies with explosions.

"Beautiful." Ciel said with wide eyes at the display of colours.

Beside her Mobius and Mei, even though they didn't voice it were also in agreement with her. Vill-V is grinning widely at the screen as she had came inside the command room not too long ago.

'He is very interesting indeed.' Vill-V thought to herself with a smile.

At the battlefield after Zero had used his Chain Rod he used the thrusters to go towards the ground as he saw the Honkai Beasts which were attacking him as he landed on the ground on top of a Ganesha completely crushing it as it exploded sending the Honkai beside it flying.

It didn't take even a second for him to impale another Honkai beside him with his saber as he the sliced it in half and then started to go on a rampage across the field as he cut down Honkai Beasts as if he were cutting the grasses of a lawn.

"Alright, this is going good." Zero said as he sent a beam of Nuclear Energy which caused an explosion.

Only for him to hear a roar from above him as he looked up to see to his surprise not one but two Benares.

"Aaaand I just jinxed myself." Zero said as he dashed from the place where he was standing as the two dragon's landed there and roared to show its dominance.

Only for Zero to dropkick one Dragon on its head before axe kicking the other as its head landed on the ground as snow was kicked up.

"I don't have the time to watch you showing your dominance. So, let's get on with the dance." Zero said to them as he readied his blade.

The two dragon's recovered and roared at him as he noticed a good load of Catapult Honkai's shooting their fire and ice balls at him. He immediately turned his saber into the Chain Rod and quickly destroyed the attacks before he was lifted off the ground from the hurricane created by the Benares as the smaller Honkai Beasts were also pulled into it.

"Well this is certainly a new experience." Zero said as he watched the many Honkai Beasts both from the ground and sky in the hurricane along with him.

His hands glowed with Nuclear Energy as he shot it all around him as it destroyed the Honkai Beasts as the hurricane also exploded due to the amount of explosions that be made inside it due to his attacks.

Zero appeared out of the smoke as he spotted the two Benares as he plunged the blade into its bead before he gave it the same amount of energy it had been given when he increased the size of the blade to when he first attacked. The blade pierced its head along with its necks and stomach part.

"One down." Zero said as he retrieved the blade and shot high up into the air as the Benares was destroyed.

He then appeared in middle of all the Honkai Beasts in the air as his eyes and gem glowed green as he spun around and sent waves upon waves of Nuclear Energy around him as it destroyed the rest of the Honkai Beasts around him as he stopped and huffed a bit.

'Damn, that is the first time I'm using so much Nuclear Energy at once like that.' Zero said to himself before he looked down and noticed the Benares which is roaring at him.

"One more to go." Zero said as he shot towards the Benares.

He started to spin like a wheel in the air as his legs are covered in Nuclear Energy as he shot towards Benares. The Benares flew at him as it shot Honkai energy from it mouth as he met the attack head on as a bright light show appeared.

But he then increased the output and speed as he sliced through the attack and landed the kick on the Benares as it sent it to the ground as a huge crater appeared as a consequence. He then made his guns appear along with four shards and then started to shoot the rest of the smaller Honkai as he destroyed the rest of them.

"Time to end this." Zero said as he looked at the Benares which stood up.

He shot towards it and coating his right fist in massive amounts of Nuclear Energy he hit it right at its head causing a gigantic explosion which rocked the place.

At the command centre they saw an explosion of great magnitudes as their eyes widened. They looked at the operators and Ciel who were monitoring Zero.

"Dr. Ciel what is his status?" The leader asked her.

"Let me check." Ciel said as she looked at her tablet.

Her face turned into a smiling one when the readings cane in as she looked at them.

"He is fine. The readings are fine." Ciel said with a smile before she looked back at the tablet.

'Though, this is the first time he has used so much of his Nuclear Energy, but it looks like its no big deal.' Ciel thought to herself as she looked at the data.

But then a reading caught her attention as she looked at it.

'This is...' Ciel thought to herself as her eyes widened.

Mobius and Mei looked at her for a few seconds and noticed her expression but didn't say anything. Vill-V meanwhile is already looking at the screen to see Zero.

"Found him." An operator said as Zero flew out of the smoke and hovered in the air for all to see.

At his side, Zero looked behind him as he saw the airships making their way to him. He looked at the time and smirked when he saw that he managed to do it in 13 minutes even though it felt to him like it was only a few moments.

"Mission Accomplished." Zero said with a smirk as the occupants in the ships bore witness to the carnage that he brought as the whole place has been charred from his fight.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.