7. Like What You See?

"Zero, why did you talk like that?" Ciel asked him.

"I was just stating the facts." Zero said to her.

"B-But did you have to say it like that? You antagonised most of the council." Ciel said worried.

'So you don't refute the fact that the councilman is an idiot.' Zero thought to himself.

"I'll say. You have made an interesting robot." Himeko said as she walked to them.

The two looked at the woman who is now standing in front of them with a smile. She is looking at Zero with interested eye's which he noticed as he looked her up and down. Something that Himeko noticed as she smirked.

"Like what you see?" Himeko said in a teasing tone.

Ciel twitched at the woman's comment. She knew who she is, Himeko is the Captain of Squad 5 or V. And as such is a powerful soldier of Fire Moth.

"Yes. You are quite an attractive, beautiful and sexy woman." Zero said with a straight face.

"Eh?" Himeko blushed when she heard him.

She didn't expect him to actually comment on her like that. She expected him to not understand what she is talking about.

'H-He called me sexy.' Himeko thought to herself with a blush.

The other three women were also surprised when they heard him practically compliment her and call her sexy out of all things.

'Good job me.' Zero thought proud to himself as he saw the blushing Himeko.

"Dr. Ciel. What type of knowledge did you give him?" Mei asked her.

"I-I didn't give him anything like that. Zero, where did you learn that last word?" Ciel asked him.

"On the internet. I saw it when I was using the computer." Zero said to her.

Ciel went rigid when she heard that. Just what did he see on the internet for him to know that word.

Himeko meanwhile recovered from the previous statement as she looked at him.

"That aside, I saw how you fought against the Honkai Beasts and I must say that I am impressed. Your usage of Nuclear Radiation is quite powerful as well." Himeko said to him with a smile.

"Thank you." Zero said to her.

"Oh, right. I didn't introduced myself did I? My name is Himeko, the Captain of Squad V. It's nice to meet you Zero." Himeko said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Zero said as he smiled as well.

Ciel sighed in relief that the Captain wasn't offended and wasn't like the council. Mei and Mobius however were looking at Zero intently at how he used Nuclear Radiation to fight.

(This is just what I have decided to use in my story since there isn't anything about it in the game.)

Nuclear Radiation it seemed, has a antagonistic relationship with Honkai Energy. Both are radiations but for some reason the Honkai Beasts haven't actually seen to use any Nuclear Radiation for their attacks as well.

"Dr. Ciel, I would suggest that you keep your eyes and ears open. You might not be able to predict what the council will think about doing." Mobius said to her.

"I'll keep that in mind." Ciel said to her.

"Also, Dr. Ciel, could you send me the blueprints for his body." Mei asked her stoicly.

"Why?" Ciel asked her confused.

"I wish to study it and create suits for our soldiers to use so that they may be able to use Honkai energy more efficiently." Mei said to her with the same face.

'Why can't they just use some other form of energy? Oh wait, almost all the forms of energy is under the control of the Honkai isn't it?' Zero thought to himself.

"Alright, I'll send it to your lab when I get back to mine." Ciel said to her.

"Much appreciated." Mei said to her as she walked to the door.

"I also need to continue with my research. Though I have to say Dr. Ciel, your robot has certainly gained my attention." Mobius said to the scientist as she left the room after Mei.

"Well, I guess you two are going back to your lab yes?" Himeko asked as she, Zero and Ciel were the only ones in the room.

"Yes, I have to run the rest of the tests and make sure to scan him for any problems." Ciel said to her.

"Well, I look forward for battling the Honkai alongside you." Himeko said with a smile.

"I look forward to it as well." Zero said causing the redhead to smile.

She then turned around and left the room. After the door closed she walked away from the room though she has a small blush on her face.

'He actually called me sexy. No one's actually done that, well maybe those who wanted me for my body. But since he is a robot his thoughts must be genuine." Himeko thought to herself as she walked away with a faint of a smile on her face.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

So did you like this chapter?

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.