20. A Challenge

"You actually want this?" The server asked skeptically.

"Yes." Zero said to him.

"But you're..." The server drawled out.

"I'm a robot yes. But give me my order." Zero said to the man.

"Fine fine." The server said as he put his order and gave it to him.

Zero took his plate of food and went to Himeko's table with the humans looking at him. Himeko just smiled at him while her team was wary of him. Ciel is also trailing behind him as they walked to the table.

"Mind if we sit here?" Zero asked the captain.

"Nope." Himeko said with a smile.

Zero nodded and sat to her left with Ciel sitting to his left as well.

"I gotta say, that fight against that Kalpas was quite good. Though I didn't think that you would have placed a double of yourself there." Himeko said to him.

"Well, I didn't want to hurt him too bad. Not to mention the fact that he will be a good ally to humanity." Zero said to her.

'Not to mention a powerful Flamechaser.' Zero thought to himself.

Zero then took a bite out of his food as he is being looked at by Himeko and the others. This is the first time they are seeing a robot eating food, human food right in front of their eyes.

"How is it?" Ciel asked curiously.

"It's good." Zero said to her.

"How can you eat and taste food?" Himeko asked surprised.

"I'm built that way." Zero replied to her as he took another bite.

"That doesn't answer much." Himeko said with a sweat drop.

"Yes well it does enough." Zero said to her with his left eye closed.

"Okay, so where did you learn all those fighting styles?" Himeko asked him.

"I got the information from the internet. It was quite easy." Zero said as he drank his juice.

"Do you actually need to eat those to function?" A member of Squad V asked him.

"Nope. I can function indefinitely with my core. I'm just eating for the feeling." Zero said to the member.

"Then you're just wasting food." The member said to them.

"Don't care." Zero immediately said as he finished his food.

"Well, that fits him alright." Himeko said as she finished her food as well.

"He doesn't mince his words. If he has something to say about someone he'll say it to their face." Ciel said as she also finished her food as well.

"Well, he showed that when he called Iok  an idiot." Himeko said as she nodded to her words.

Zero just smirked at her remark which caused Himeko to sweat drop.

'So he already knows that's it's insulting?' Himeko thought to herself.

"Zero." Hua suddenly said catching the attention of the people at the table.

"What is it?" Zero asked her curiously as he looked at her.

"I want to fight you." Hua said causing the others to be surprised.

"You want to fight this insanely powerful robot? That's not logical. That Kalpas guy was defeated easily and he is easily the strongest human here." A member of Squad V said to her.

"I don't care. I want to have a spar with you." Hua said as she looked at him seriously.

"Alright then Hua. I know that you are a hand to hand combatist so I will fight hand to hand as well." Zero said as well.

This caused Hua to narrow her eyes at him.

"And why would you do that?" Hua asked him as she looked at him with narrowed eye's.

"I have never fought against someone hand to hand, well, with skill. Most of the humans use weapons and Kalpas has no skill just raw power. You are well known and also have knowledge on a martial art as well." Zero said to her.

Hua's eyes widened when she heard that as she didn't think he would be wanting to fight her that way due to her knowing a martial arts.

"Well, shall we go then?" Zero asked her as he got up.

"Oh, uh, yes we can go." Hua said getting out of her thoughts as she looked at him.

Himeko meanwhile looked at her Squad member and sweat dropped.

'I hope Zero pulls her punches against her.' Himeko thought to herself as she hoped the best for her squad member.

End Chapter

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make it up to you guys.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.