reader going to the cinema with micheal

Señor Myers (Michael Myers duh)

You saw the trailer for spiderman and of the bat you didn't hesitate to the cinema and book everything.

Michael on the other hand doesn't know you did all that since he was sleeping and by sleeping I mean laying on the bed like an old man on his deathbed, but even tho he sleeps with his mask on (don't ask) his still your sleeping beauty 🙂... and just like sleeping beauty she had to be woken up.

"Micheal" you said tapping on his shoulder.

"Michael.. Michael..MICHAEL!!" his still asleep and now your finger hurts from tapping his shoulder to long.

"*sigh* well his not waking I might as well g- OMG IS THAT LAURIE" and just like that he stood up and started looking out the window just for him to then notice this was a trap.

"Morning" you hug him from the back and then turn him around.

Michael's pov

(Their smiling alittle too much WAIT what day is it!?! Oh please don't tell me its-)

"WE ARE GOING TO THE CINEMA" they basically screamed in my ear.

"Y/n you know how I feel about to cinemas and besides imm a killer so how could they let me in" and just by the blink of an eye they changed clothes and now wears a white black and red suit.

"Soo how do I look?"

"... who are you supposed to be?"

"Miles Morales"

"Hmm OK don't know who that is but you look good"

"Thanks anyway here's yours I'm gonna be waiting outside" and like that they left me with a classic spiderman suit but it also has a dark green jacket.

I dressed up and I sure look like something, the the suit isn't really my color, the suits to thight and my stomach is slightly poking out of it (cute) and the mask barley fits on my face it just gets until my nose bridge and yeah I guess it would be better If I removed my mask but it's basically one with me (just like y/n srry that sounded corny asf)

I walked out and y/n was already taking pictures of us.

But we just go to the cinema and surprisingly we saw other people dress up as  different spidermans so i guess i do blend in, then y/n orders our food bc I don't like talking to people (same babes same) and they come back to me with 2 popcorn one butter other suger, 2 slushy one blue the other red.

I help them and we went to take our sits and wait for the movie to begin.

(I really could of been chasing down and killing the pizza delivery guy down the street instead I'm here dress with my significant other watching a movie for kids)

"Michael shhh the movie is about to begin" they began to whisper at me, which funny enough because half the people here are on their phones and talking.

I'm going to regret coming here

(SPOILER HE DOES NOT REGRET IT 🗣🔥)

3rd person

When the movie was over he and you instantly were mad at the ending causing Michael to also stab at a old lady passing by but he didn't this time, he also like the animation which is funny since he doesn't really watch that many animated movie unless it's with you and even so he bullies how "bad" the animation is.

He also admired Miguel's character (especially the chasing down a 15y/o just so he can save his father from not ending up like Miguel's daughter) and he basically kins him (you might convince him to do some cosplay but that's for another day) but not as much like you and the rest people there, as soon yall saw miguel yall began to scream (and micky doesn't blame them)

And when you 2 went home he started stealing spiderman comics from the library to know more about the lore.

And he might even give you some of his theories on what he might expect in the next movie.

But basically he enjoyed it with you and you sense of humor combined with the movie's.

So yeah Señor Myers gives spiderman into the spider-verse a 12345677889966/10 deaths 😐👍🏾

(if Michael says it's good then ITS GOOD)

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading this I've been gone AGAIN bc I'm lazy but I'm still active just not writing much but any was vote and comment if you enjoyed and I will see you next time on simping for a killers 😊

(Side note: I having a miguel, spider noir, Peter b parker and the spot phase and its getting out of hands and I love it)

795 words