"i like ya cut g" *smack*

you doing the "i like your cut g" on slashers

señor Myers (Michael Myers duh)

You decided to do the meme but with Micheal since you saw a couple doing it on tiktok, he was down stairs siting on the couch watching Tom and Jerry, he noticed you but you just went behind him and was ready.

"I like ya cut g *smacks head*"

you started laughing very hard until Micheal just turns around doing the 🧍‍♂️ pose and that was you cue to in the words of Micheal Jackson  "BEAT IT!!!!!"

Pi- piggy boy (Billy lenz duh)

You decide to do this with Billy to see his reaction, you went to the attic and just saw him playing with your cat Billy sees  you and hugs you while kissing your face "how is bi-billys piggy" "I'm fine HAY Billy, can you um turn around you have something on your hair" he turns around the back of his head facing you Anand.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

You started laughing until you saw he literally crying, hands covering his face and when he gets better he just insults you for doing that and will pull your braids/locs/curls while walking.

The smelly mf with the hockey mask (Jason voorhees duh)

You saw this video and you though "Jason bold, me have hand *smiling troll face*"

You were looking for Jason in the forest and saw him sitting on the log so you quietly tip toe, when you were close to him you did the magic.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

He stand up stiffly and turns around to you just starting at you like eyes 👁 👁  and he signs "why did you do that" and you sign ".... bc yes"..... "I'm sorry baby *hugs jason*"

The psychopathic yt man (Patrick Bateman duh)

You decided to annoy him today by doing this, he was siting on the couch smoking and watching 80s porn videos on the TV, you removed your shoes and secretly went behind him and you did the thing.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

He turns around and punches you on your face which causes you to fall and be sent to the hospital and when you woke up you saw a note that said

"Don't ever do that again or I'm gonna split you in half, I'm coming back for you at 7pm"

My favorite southern Cannible (Bubba sawyer duh)

It was hot as hell in Texas so you and Bubba decided to go outside for some fresh air you looked at the sky and you remembered that one meme which made you giggle and then a grind like smile grows on you face and decided that your gonna try it on Bubba.

He was feeding the chickens and not looking your way so you snicked up behind him Annd.

"I like ya cut g *smack*

He was hovering away from you and then you remembered his passed so you hugged him and kissed his face and gave him attention and love all day 😤.

Chunky monkey (chucky duh)

You decided to try this on Chucky, you went down stairs and saw him reading some voodoo stuff he didn't pay attention to you so you went up to him ANDDD.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

He Flys out the window and ends up in the pool and he can't swim so you gotta go lifeguard on his ass.

The killer gay couple (billy Loomis & stu macher)

Stu: you try doing it to him since he always keeps playin, so while he was talking to his friends you went behind him ANDDDD.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

You start laughing and he turns around laughing with you and he did it to you too but you still found it funny.

Billy: he was talking to his friends and you decided to do this you went up to him ANDD.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

You start laughing and he turns around touching the back of his head "wat was that for" "Idk....." "......." "Kay BYE *starts running" "* starts running* Y/N COME BACK HERE"

the smelly Ole lad who lives in the walls *British accent * (brahms heelshire duh)

You watched meme complications and the I like ya cut g one showed up so you decided to do with brahms, he was in the kitchen fuckin up some sandwiches, he was busy fuckin them up he didn't notice you, u went behind him ANDDD.

"I like ya cut g *smack*"

He turns around staring at you but then he begins to cry so he covers his face with his hands and runs back to the wall like a princess, you comfort him by kissing his head and rubbing it but if you don't give him that much his gonna bring that up.

I hope yalll enjoyed this and yes I will update my other books and if you enjoy this chapter comment, vote and I will see yall next time on simpin for a serial killer

845 words