" is it bc im black 🤨✊🏾"

(They/them pronouns)

𝙎𝙚ñ𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 (𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙈𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙪𝙝)

You were at home alone which isn't new when your boyfriend is Michael Myers, but before he left you told him to buy you some McDonald's, 4 hours passed and you heard the door open and you knew who it was you, got up about to hug him but... you look at his hands and no McDonald's, you kept looking at him then his hands and he was here doing his stiff standing pose.

"Michael?"

"Hmm" even tho he doesn't talk alot you still understand what he wants to say by body language.

"Where the mcd's at? " you say putting one of ur hand up in question.

He then just look at you with the same blank ole look.

"So your telling me you had time to kill random dogs, a postman, a birthday clown but couldn't have the time to get me McDonald's"

*in Michael mind* 'please don't say it, please don't say i-'

"Is it bc I'm black"

'WHYYYYY do they always say that'

"Soo if you don't wabble your ass back to that McDonald's down the street your anti black 😁"

Michael then just turn around grabbing his wallet and left and you just lay down on the couch watching berleezy.

*in Michael mind* 'why didn't i just kill them when i hade the chance'

𝙋𝙞-𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮 (𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙯 𝙙𝙪𝙝)

You were at the sorority house and Billy was upstairs in the attic, you wear listening to some tupac California love on full volume, breaking that background  of your when 'shake it' part comes on, Billy could listen to it from the attic, so he went downstairs and went to the living room seeing you dance which looked... sexy- THATS NOT THE POINT!, he went and grabbed the remote and turned it down as soon as he was about to go back up to the attic he saw you with fully black demonic lights and fire in the back (on some anime shit) and was very much afraid.

"He- hey piggy" he said weakly waving with a forced smile.

"Heyy Billy baby, why you turned down the music" you said with a creepy smile. (Is he the slasher or you babe 🤔)

"Well be- because the music to lo- loud for billy" he say being nerves, and you just make a 'hmm' face.

"Hmm is that soo" you say siting down slowly with your legs crossed.

"Ye- yes"

"Okay BUTTT why didn't you keep that same energy when we blasted 'call me maybe' by Carly rae you didn't complain but why when I play this song you have a problem Hmm 🤨"

"Umm" Billy was now confused out of his mind.

"You praise the song you pick which is the ytess song but still a jam but NOOO when i play hip-hop its a problem"

".... Billy don't understand"

"Is it bc I'm black"

"NOO i-it's not because yo- your black pi- piggy" you could hear as if he is about to cry.

"Then why not let me listen to hip-hop"

"Bc it's to lo- loud" 

"Okay I'm gonna lower the volume babe, I hope your sleep well" you smile and turn the volume to 56, and Billy didn't mind that so he went back up but he prayed that you don't bring that excuse again since he almost cried.