skincare with slashers

Señor Myers (Michael Myers duh)

●When he that he need a skin care bc you think since he rarely takes off that mask his skin most be dry so you (forcefully) put him on

●Even tho Micheal is always grumpy he was calm for the entire thing, closing his eyes and he genuinely enjoyed it but didn't want to tell you.

●While the face mask is on his and your face you start drinking ice tea since it's hot (as im writing, it's raining outside in France)

●The part he didn't like was plucking his eyebrows and he tried to hide them away from you but lets be honestly it's y/n of course their gonna listen to hi-

●You strapped him on the chair and plucked his eye browns until it look like the gods made then *insert goofy villain laugh*

●And after getting chased, body slammed and thought a lesson not to touch Michael's eyebrows, he actually likes it and would like this to be a monthly thing you two did when Michael was trying to traumatize kids in the streets.

Pi- Piggy boy (Billy lenz duh)

●Instantly ran back to the attic and hid under his lil bed but since both of you live under the same house you know all his lil hiding places.

●When you find him you strapped him to a chair with tap, locks, rope, chains and honestly anything that can hold him down, his making weird noises and scream.

●I know what your thinking "how can y/n go through all of this" Well dear viewers ty for asking that question and if you didn't I'm just gonna pretend you did 😌.

●Well that easy by wearing their headphones and pumping the volume UP to 100 (they just like me fr), wears a wooden mask so that Billy doesn't claw their face off, gum bc gum solves everything (especially strawberry or tropical) and lastly but not leased a water sprayer just in case.

●Doing his hair, ears and teeth was surprisingly easy but his face on the other hand yeah you had to bring the gloves and reminded him that you need to buy mouth wash when you leave the house and you could smell the spaghetti and meatball dinner he had on June 7th 2023, at 1:23AM on a Wednesday and expired that same day.

●But let's just say when you finished you were out of breath but adlist he looks majestic than ever (always was) and he notice too and to celebrate the fact that he doesn't smell like ass you decide to buy him drinks but before that you forced him to watch an hours long documentary about hygiene.

The smelly mf with the hockey mask (Jason voorhees duh)

●He was first nervous but volunteered to do it with you but underone condition, you had to do it outside just in case he hears something.

●You and him had a good time but I hate to admit it but the water was dirty babes yes our favorite musty man is indeed musty actually worse than musty something else like ho- let's me stop hurting our poor Jason we should judge him.

●He was chill enough for you to do his nails and ... let's not talk about it and just say you yassafied them.

●After that you had a lil picnic or you for now bc as we speak your waiting for Jason to finish killing does annoying teens.

The psychopathic yt man (Patrick Bateman duh)

●.... what more is there to say his been a skincare girlie since the day u were born.

●But if you use the wrong product he might scream at you for no reason bc he can.

●He like playing music while doing his skincare but he just listens to the old sad music and you on the other, depending on what type of genre you listen to he can accept classic music, rnb, soul, jazz and 80,70s pop if it isn't any of those he tell you to wear headphones.