shopping with slasher

Señor Myers (Michael Myers duh)

It was a Friday and Michael was off stabbing people in the streets, oh Michael 😄😐... anyway you were at home and you just woke up with your bonnet missing, eye bags showing, rbf is ON aka you were tired.

So you started your morning routine by starting it like most people would... opening the fridge to find food.

You opened the fridge and your jaw was on the floor, you rush to your phone and called Michael.

Michael's pov:

I hunting down this one guy from McDonald's who gave y/n 7 chicken nuggets when she asked for 8, I was in his backyard ready to get in until.. *ring**ring* my phone was ringing and I answered it and the only thing I hear is.

"AHHHHHHH MICHEAL ITS URGENT" knowing y/n I pray it isn't something dum-

"WE NEED MORE FOOD" she said breathing heavily like a dog.

"Why don't you ever call me when you get KIDNAPPED or MURDERED" I said sounding frustrated.

"Bc I would be dead anyways let's go" she says walking to the car with sun glasses even tho it's raining.

(Skip)

We arrived at Walmart and as we enter people are already being scared of me but I got used to it, y/n told me to take a couple of pictures with her after words we got all we needed so we went to the scanner and the man did it quick then went running but idc y/n got her food and that good.

"Oh shoot I think he forgot to give me the sprinkles"

.... NEXT VICTIM.

Pi- piggy boy (Billy lenz duh)

Today was movie night with Billy and you two were gonna watch "all dogs go to heaven" which Billy wanted to see, you were also the food person but when you opened the fridge you saw rien (nothing in French), you opened the coports RIEN, your mini fridge RIEN, Billy's hidden food box RIEN.

You had no more food left so you put on your big boots, a hat to hide that 8 head of your, my purse and my top and shorts.

But Billy obviously saw that you were going somewhere.

"He- hey y/n wh- where are yo- you going"

"The nearest 7/11 to get some food for movie night, wanna come?"

"Umm bi- Billy's afraid people wi- will not li- like me" he said looking down with a sad voice.

"It's okay Billy nobody will judge you, I will be by your side and you shouldn't care if they don't like you after all I will always be by your side.

His face lifted his face and you saw that now he had a beautiful smile on.

"Okay"

"Kay let's go before it closes"

I held his hand and we walked while it was gonna be the night.

As soon you 2 entered he instantly went and got anything he touched but your not here to complain it was his first time in forever since he went to a store so I hope I can pay for all of this.

I payed and now tomorrow I'm going to the bank but that isn't important, we went home and Billy was happy, you love seeing him like that, you too ate and watched the movie and yeah let's say you had to comfort him at the end.

The smelly mf with the hockey mask (Jason voorhees duh)

Today was the day me and Jason are gonna look at the meteor showers, so we came prepared, we have a 2 sleeping bags that Jason took from his victims cabin, blanket that I crocheted but what we didn't have was food.