how you meet them

Señor Myers 🔪(Michael Myers duh)

You were at a Halloween party with your and friends and you were sitting watching funny videos on tiktok while your friends were playing games, kissing, fucking, you name it. Scrolling for wat seem like an hour you decide to get a drink and you bumped into a dude who was tall, had milkers and looks buff but wat intrigued you the most was the mask he wore 'I swear I've seen that mask before' he just stood there staring at you like 🧍🏽‍♂️ and you put your hand out wanting to shake his hand, he looks down at your hand and slowly shakes it 'is you shy my guy' and you just smile 😁 and decide to go out for a walk. 1 hour later You got back and when you open the door you gasp, heart beating like crazy, you saw EVERYBODY that was here dead, then you slowly walk backward ' I need to stop going to these party with white peop-' before you could continue what you were thinking, you felt a body behind you, you lift your arms and touch the figure behind you "tall, big mommy milkers, a suit" you turn around and see the same guy you saw in the party but he had blood on his clothes, mask and hand, you also noticed a knife in this hand so you panic and you pick up a stick of the ground.

"STAY BACK I HAVE A STICK AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!"

You say technically screaming but he just slapped it out your hand and you were like 'oh no, the stick, is broken' so you walk backwards and hit the back door, you put your hand up so he doesn't hit you so you waited and waited and waited and Wai- 'CAN THIS NIGGA JUST STAB ME" he was just standing there looking down on you and just in a blink he picked you and put you on his shoulder and started going some where, you kicked your legs and punched his back but you got tired doing it for a long time so you gave up.... Yeah, you just put your hand under your chin and sighed "at this point I've been suicidal since day one so this shouldn't be that bad" you say out loud and the dude still doesn't say anything, "can you adlist tell me ur name" it was silent and you just sigh until you hear him whisper something "Michael" he says and then it ringed your Bells and remembered who he was and now your gonna die "are you gonna kill me micky" yes you already gave him a nickname, wat about it ?!? He just stayed silent and then brings you to a dirty house and he opens the door and SLAMS you on the couch and fixes your braids\ locs\ curls\ etc and gave you a letter the letter said.

___________________

Hello

You will stay with me.

Michael Myers :)

____________________

You read that and was like "this mf don't know how to make a letter but meh neither do i" so you got a pen from your bage and wrote "If you have food then yes" You handed him the letter and he just nods THE END.

pi- piggy boy 🐷📞(Billy Lenz duh)

You were in the sorority house and all your friends were asleep except you bc SLEEPING IS FOR THE WEAK nah just kidding bc your not sleepy, so you decide to stay on the couch in the Livingroom watching pirate of the Caribbean: dead man's chest, and no you didn't care that it was Christmas season you still watch this bomb movie.

You were in the middle of the movie eating some cookies until you heard the old phone ringing 'who even calls in this time MATTER A FACT WHO STILL USES THESE TYPES OF PHONES?!?!?!?' but you were nice ... adlist today and you went and picked up the phone.

"hello who is it?" you say and you heard nothing but heavy breathing 'i know that mf breath stank' but then he started laughing like a maniac and started doing pig noises sooo wat you doo? you just hank up and pretend that never happened but just when you were about to play the movie the phone started calling again and YOU HAD IT so you get the phone put it next to your ear and now he is laughing again which now started to annoy you so you spoke tf up.