Rollercoaster Ride

A/N: the above video is what I used for reference.
••••••••••

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Jisoo gripped the dirt bike and watched as she made the jump easily.

She landed on the other side with a smirk and raised eyebrow. "ANYONE ELSE WANT TO BET HIGHER?!!!"

She laughed at the hesitation written on everyone's face.

Then one woman in the audience smiled widely.
"Do 3 new tricks you haven't shown the audience before."

The woman raised an eyebrow up and smirked.

Jisoo grinned and came to the front of the stage. She took off her helmet, letting down her long midnight hair in a mess.

She smiled and leaned down with the bike helmet underneath her arm. "Hi, darling, what's your name?" She gave her signature flirtatious smirk.

The woman turned pink in the cheeks.

Since Jisoo wasn't from America or a predominantly English-speaking country, she had a beautiful accent that pinched her words together slightly and dragged on others. Her heart shaped lips forming the words that she heard over the course of her one year thrill tour.

"It's...it's Jane."

Jisoo smiled widely, brightening her face with knowledge of how she affected the girl. "How much do you bet?"

Jane raised her eyes to meet Jisoo's dark one and said with a blush creeping into her cheeks, "$200."

Everyone became silent as they stared at her.

Jisoo just smiled. "Very bold of you, sweetheart."

Then she glanced back at Lisa who was standing on stage with her hands on her hips, shaking her head vigorously.

Jisoo just shrugged and said, "Ok...and if I do win...why don't you give me the money personally, beautiful?"

Jisoo couldn't imagine how the woman could go redder but she did along with loud cheers and teasing.

The raven smirked and stood up. She signaled for the bar to be raised to the highest point and went back to her bike which was set up at the starting position.

Lisa hurriedly came up next to her. "Jisoo!" She hissed. "What the hell are you thinking?! This hasn't been made by anyone at the company! You're still new! Don't get distracted by a pretty face!"

Jisoo just threw a leg over the bike and straddled it in a readying position. "But you're pretty and I don't get distracted by you."

That earned her a smack on the head. "That's because I'm your manager and best friend! And I'm scared you could seriously hurt yourself!"

Jisoo just put her bike helmet on and pulled the visor down. She grinned and started the ignition on the bike. "Just tell me the stats."

Lisa swallowed nervously. "Jisoo—"

Jisoo gave her a look. "Lisa...I've been doing this almost my whole life. I take risks and you know this. I'm never going to give up on something so easily. I will finish it and be done. This is the last day on the international tour. Then we can go back home and you can visit your family while I do the milder stuff in Seoul."

Lisa sighed and said, "You need to start a little further back...and when I mean that, I mean at the farthest end of the stage."

Jisoo grinned and carefully pushed her bike backwards with her sneaker covered feet.