14

* 2 months later *

PETE's POV

Good morning! Woah, I haven't feel this kind of excitement ever since I'm with Vegas but I guess this is the right time.

He's still sleeping because we slept late last night. We've just play various games and watched movies that is how we spend our time together ever since we became official.

Yes, we're now official and I'm so thankful to my friends for accepting us and even wished for us to be happy and free.

After going home, I ask for my grandmother's advice because I'm having a hard time thinking what should I do, with Vegas. I don't want him to wait for nothing though I know from the very first that I'm falling for him, but it's just that... It's so weird for me.

Thankd to my grandma who enlighten me and given me the bestest advice that no one told me.

"Vegas, wake up!" I said and tug his shoulder. He move a little but didn't open his eyes yet. Ahh! This is the only thing I hate to him. He's so hard to wake up.

"Vegas, come on!" I groaned in frustration. He immediately wake up but his eyes were still close. Pfft.

"Good morning sleepy head, go and take a shower before we eat," I said and push him lightly. When he's already inside the bathroom, his phone suddenly rang. Who's this?

* Phone Call *
Miss Rachelle

[Hello Vegas? Where are you?] A woman said on the other side.

I cleared my throat as I speak. "Vegas was currently in the bathroom miss."

[Oh, I'll just call later, okay?] She said. Huh?

"O-okay miss." I said and she ended the call quickly. What's with her?

Vegas already finished taking a shower so when we're already in the middle of eating our breakfast I opened the topic to him.

"Vegas, can I ask?," I said. Looking like a little nervous. He stop from eating and even put his utensils down.

"What is it?" He said. Damn his voice was so sexy in the morning.

I cleared my throat again before I speak. "What's the matter between you and the girl named Rachelle? Is she your boss or something?," I said without stuttering.

"Why? Did she call? What did she said to you?," He ask back and refused to answer my question, I guess?

"Yeah, she didn't said anything. Why? Do I have to know something?" Damn. How the hell we ended up talking to that girl?

"She's just a... Part of business Pete. Don't worry about it," He answered again. I trust you so I'll believe in you.

We finished eating when Khun Tankhun suddenly call. Why the earth is happening and they're calling one by one?

Vegas was busy preparing for work so I'm just waiting for him here in the living room.

* Khun Tankhun *

[ Peteeeee!]

I immediately put my phone away from my ears cause he just shout like a Lion!

"Yes, khun? What's the matter? Did something happen?"

He laugh a bit on the other line.

[Oh Pete! You just hurt my feelings! You sounded like I'm just calling you whenever I'm in trouble or something]

Shia!

"Khun! No! No! It's not like that!"

Go Pete, defend yourself.

[ I'm going to the mansion later. Would you like to come with me?]

Mansion?! Oh Porsche! I missed them.

"Mansion?! Of course khun! Just text me whenever you're ready and I'll pick you up. "

[ Nice! Okay! Thankyou, bye!]

Pfft. What's with Khun? He seemed so cheerful these days.

"What's with that smile, Pete?" Vegas going downstairs and looking at me like I did something wrong. I didn't even notice him.

"C'mon! It's just Khun Tankhun asking me to go with him on the mansion," I said and put my phone to my pocket.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going now hmm? Make sure to lock everything before you go out okay?," He said then hug me making me faced him.

"Okay, don't worry. Drive safely okay?," I also told him. He nod then give me a peck of kissed on my cheeks.

"Bye, iloveyou" He said before immediately going out. I just smiled while starring at the door where he go and sigh.

I just took a shower and check everything in the house before going out. I have to fetch Khun Tankhun so I have to be quick.

Since Vegas was still on work maybe I should invite Khun Tankhun for lunch later. Good idea!

I already arrived and just waiting for khun to come out to their house. I can't even remember when was the last time I visit here.

Because after he invite us again before, I didn't have any chance to visit them nor Porsche because I was just so busy that I don't even have a free time.

"Peeeeeeettttteeeeeee!" A loud voice suddenly interupt. I didn't even notice Khun was already inside my car.

"Khun, you're so loud," I exclaimed. He looked at me with a surprise eyes. Why?

"Pete! You're not like that!" He said then acted like he was badly hurt cause he's holding his chess.

"Kidding Khun, let's go. By the way, are you going to stay at the mansion for lunch?," I ask him then started the engine.

"No, I'll just get something why?," He ask back while busy typing something on his phone.

"Well, would you mind if I ask you to have lunch with me?," I said. Focusing infront cause I don't wanna die young, because I'm driving.

"Sure! Wow, that's why I really love you, Pete!," He exclaimed. Pfft the hell.

I'm sure Porsche and Kinn was on their room doing something that is itchy on my eyes.

I even sometimes caught them kissing them on the kitchen like, they have they're room why on earth they kissing in every corner of their house.

And do I deserved to be the witness in every scene they make? Do I deserved this? –_–