02

(A/N: please let me know po if my grammars are wrong.. ^^)

-----

PORCHAY's POV

My brother Porsche run away from our house because P' Kinn and him argued about something.

"Are you okay now, Phi?," I ask him. He's sitting here with me in the living room.

"A bit," He answered coldly.

I decided not to disturb him and just focused on doing my assignments. I'm busy reviewing my lessons and then P' Kinn suddenly entered our house.

"Where have you been?! I'm about to call police to find for you," As he entered he immediately scolded P' Porsche. I don't want to hear them arguing so I immediately grab my things and went on my room.

When I'm done doing my homework I just opened my facebook account and scroll. I was about to log out when a sudden notification come.

Kimhan **** sent you a friend request.

Who is he? He looks like P' Kinn. But I can't say that they were brothers.

I just don't mind it and accept his friend request. After doing that, I immediately log out cause I was about to sleep. It's already 7pm and I don't know if P' Porsche and P' Kinn already reconcile.

I didn't even eat dinner cause I was busy continuing my homeworks. I fixed my mess and went downstairs to eat dinner.

When I was about to go on the kitchen, I heard P' Kinn voice talking to something.

"Thankyou, Pete. I owe you," He said. What was that all about? He's thanking P' Pete for what?

"No, I really owe you," He said. I don't want to get caught so I just do what I planned to do.

After I am done what I wanted to have, I immediately went again on my room for me to eat my dinner. I don't want to eat alone in the dinning room so I'm just going to have dinner in my own bedroom.

After I finished eating, I went again downstairs to wash the plate and utensils I used.

When I was about to go to my bedroom again, I saw P' Porsche seating alone in the living room. He's just sitting there and didn't do anything but to stare at the TV that wasn't even open.

I immediately went to him.

"Phi, why are you here? Aren't you sleepy?," I ask him and sat beside him.

"I don't know. I'm just thinking of something," He answered.

"May I know what is it?"

"Do you want to listen?"

"I do, Phi. To make you feel better. Tell me, I'm willing to listen," I said with no hesitation.

He faced me and he sighed.

"Will you laugh at me when I tell you that man is what I want to be with?," He said without looking at me.

I stared at him for a while before I answered.

"So this is the reason why you didn't tell me that you and P' Kinn were already boyfriends, right?," I ask him. He don't need to hide it from me.

"You knew?" He ask with surprise face.

"I do, Phi. You don't have to feel ashamed of it. Love what you wanted to love. I don't have the rights to judge you because your my brother. You're the only one I have. All I need to do is to support you no matter what," I finally said those words to him.

"You really do accept me?!" He ask again.

"Yes Phi. Why wouldn't I accept you? You're my brother. Our father's own blood and flesh. We both came from our mother's womb," I answered. I wouldn't be surprised to my brother if he ask me about this matter because it's been a normal topic for me.

It doesn't matter what gender my brother wants to have. I don't mind him being in a relationship with a girl or boy. It's his happiness, his freedom of choice and as long as his happy with it, then I am going to support him. That's the love I can gave to him, for raising me as much as he could even though we don't have parents now.

He's only the family I have and I don't see any reason for me to hate him just because he wanted to be with a man.

He can freely express his freedom of choice, I don't mind because I'll support him.