16

PETE's POV

"Where have you been?," Vegas ask. I don't know that he's still waiting for me at this hour. It's already passed 4 AM.

"What the hell?! Why are you still awake? Did you even sleep?," I ask him back. I don't care if he'll get mad I'm mad at him too.

"I didn't sleep cause I'm waiting for you, now care to tell me WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!," He sounded so mad but what the hell is wrong with him?

"Do I have no rights to do what the fuck I want?," I argued back.

"Are you drunk?! What the fvck Pete! Why did you drink?!," He yelled and suddenly went in the kitchen.

"Why?! Do I also have no rights to get drunk huh?!," Argghhh! He's making me mad!

"Drink some water so you'll sober," He said then handed me a bottled warm water. I drink it as what he wanted me to do.

"Now, care to tell whom you drink with?" He sounded so jealous I can't stop myself from laughing.

"Don't laugh at me, Pete. I'm dead serious here," He said sounded so pissed now.

"Pol" I answered shortly. He stared at me blankly after that he carried me like I am a sack of rice. What the hell...

He throw me on our bed then in just a blink of an eye he was already above me.

"Who did you drink with?," He ask again. His voice sounded so hoarsely. He started unbuttoning my shirt. The hell?

"Fvck Vegas! Get off me!" I yelled when it suddenly sink in to me what we are about to do.

"No! I'll punished you!" He said then ravish my lips like there's no tomorrow. Ugh... Fuck it! Do something Pete!

****
(Fast forward because it's so weird to me writing these because it's my first time. T^T)

I woke up then suddenly felt something cuddling me, when I opened my eyes I saw Vegas still peacefully sleeping.

The thing we do last night suddenly come up in my mind when I saw our body being shirtless. Shit?!

I moved away from him but I felt suddenly hurt in between my thighs down there... There! Shoot it! The fuck Vegas how many times did we do that last night?!

"Ahhh! Damn it! Vegas wake up! You bastard!" I shout loud as I could so he would wake up.

"Sshh, be quiet Pete. I'm still sleepy" He answered. What the fuck!

"DAMN IT! MOVED! IT HURT VEGAS YOU MORON!" I shout right in his ears, he then wake up and glared at me.

"You're now bubbling nonsense after begging me last night to do mor—" I slap him using a pillow.

"Stop that! I don't want to remember what happened last night! Bullshit!" I covered myself using our blanket. I felt his gentle kisses on my wrist before getting up. Thank God, I feel embarrassed after what happened to us last night.

Afte a few more minutes of thinking I decided to wash myself as well... It still hurts but I can handle. When I go downstairs, I immediately smell the aroma of the coffee Vegas' making.

"Here's yours, love" he said then handed me the other one. He's holding his cup of coffee while waiting for our breakfast to heat, it was actually our left-over last night.

"Vegas, do you have plans for today? Or I mean are you busy?" I ask him while sitting on our breakfast table.

"Let me check later, love. If I don't have any? What are you planning?" I didn't even told him about it yet he managed to guess.

I want him to come with me cause I'll go home to visit my grandmother. She wants to finally meet Vegas too... she's so excited and happy when I told her that Vegas and I is officially in a relationship and I'm so thankful for that. but instead she's so supportive for me.

I love her so much to the point that I want her to be with us but she refused and her reason was because she might just disturb us.

I said no, Vegas also agreed but she really don't want to come with us. So today, I decided to visit her. I did really wait for this day to come. I did count how many days my plan got cancelled because Vegas was always busy with his work.

"Can we visit, grandma?" I'm hoping he'll agree even though this day is supposed to be his rest day.

"Sure love, what time are we leaving?" That's it?! It surprised me.

"Uh, around 11 am?" I said. A bit worried.

"Sure! Let me just take a nap after our breakfast so that I have energy to drive you home" he said continue sipping his coffee.

"We can take turns while driving, Vegas" I said. I sounded so serious and yes I am. I don't want him to think that I'm taking advantage of him.

"Yes we can but I don't want you to—"

"We're going to take turns" I said. He slightly nod.

"Look, I know you're tired. So please let's just take turns my hometown was too far, and I know you'll feel tired for that since you are exhausted already because of your hectic schedule. Please?" I explained. He went to me and kiss my forehead before leaving.

"Okay love, wake me later" he said before going upstairs.

I washed the dishes and clean our breakfast table. After that, I don't have any works to do so I just did keep myself busy while doing house chores.

I'm excited and a bit nervous for later. I don't know why.

Khun Tankhun was calling.

"Hello khun?" I answered.

"Pete, where are you?" Oh no... I'm sensing some problem.

"I'm at our home khun, why?"

"Nothing, I'm just checking you. Where's Vegas?" Why is he suddenly asking about Vegas? When he's not usually like this? Wtf is happening?

"He's sleeping upstairs khun.

"Thank god, I thought he's meeting someone again" he said that literally made me roll my eyes, and what did he just say? Again?!

"What khun? What are you talking about?"

"Oh Pete... I'll hung up now. I have to go, keep your eyes on your partner. Bye" what?! That's it? What's happening? He makes me thinking too much again. Does he aware of what he was doing to me?

What's about Vegas? And what's about his work outside their company? What is the meaning of Khun Tankhun's words?

Why should I keep my eyes on Vegas? Is he cheating on me? Or what?! Damn it!

Khun Tankhun is kinda... Weird.