PROLOGUE

.

..

...

....

.....

Vegas already left but I wanted to follow him to surprise him for our upcoming anniversary.

He stop infront of a famous cafe here in town. I immediately told the driver to wait for me for a minute before I went open the door and he agreed.

I go out from the car and followed Vegas inside the cafe. But what I saw inside made me regret for following him here, Why?

"Vegas. . ." I regret following him here because I thought it was all just business, but I was wrong.

"Pete... It's not what you think" He tried to explain, but I didn't listen to him because the things I had just seen wouldn't sink in.

"Babe, who's that?" said the girl who was  with him. ‘Babe’? And what am I to him? A toy? A mistress? What have I've been to him after all the things I've done for almost two years?

"Pete... Let me--" I cut him off.

"Sorry, I interupted you two. I just came here to say something to Sir Vegas. If you'll excuse me" I said and run out of the cafe. He was calling my name, but I didn't look back. I didn't want to feel more pain. Fuck. . .

I remember the words I say when we officially became lovers.

If Vegas was a symbol of pain, then I am the one who's addicted to suffering.

But I have suffered a lot, keeping it all to myself without saying anything. It's enough, I can't handle it anymore. I thought he loved me, only me? But why? Is it because we are both men? Is it because our relationship was not perfect, not legal?

I thought he loved me? Then what was it that just I saw a while ago? Is it part of a business thing? I hate you, Vegas. I fucking hate you.

*Beeeepppppp!*

I saw some people crowding around me while my vision was getting blurry. Is this the end for me? And if it is... Please just let me rest.

Everything went black.