21.Win Your Heart.

::After School::
🎶Listen to song🎶
RAY

All day I couldn't do anything, but think about trinity. I just hope I don't loose her. I really regret slapping her, but I have a little anger issues sometimes. And at the party a Nigga just couldn't help.

Right now I had just come from picking Mikenzy up from school. I guess trinity still wants me to pick her up.

I didn't have the guts to tell mikenzy what I did so I just kept quiet. I hope trinity is home when I get there.

"Ray?" Mikenzy broke the silence.

"huh?"

"Are you ok? You look down..."

"Me? Down? Naw I'm cool!" I lied, looking at her and then back at the road.

"mhm." She hummed, rolling her eyes.

"What?"

" I know your lying but imma let it slide." Mikenzy said.

I fake laugh. "Yeah Ok."

She looks at me and shakes her head. "You need some help son."

I drove for about 10 minutes then we reached my house.

I quickly got out and so did mikenzy.

The first thing I did was look around for trinity, but there was no sign or her.

"TRINITY?!" I call out, walking into the bedroom. "TRI-"

I froze in my tracks when my eyes met a ring that was setting on my bed. I slowly walked over to it and picked it up. It was the promise ring that I had given trinity.
"No..."

I sprinted to the closest and yanked the door open. Her clothes were gone.

Is she really through with me? I fucked up that bad?

"What have I done?" I asked myself.

I closed the closet door. Tears began to fill my eyes.

I was so angry with myself. I can't believe I pushed my love away.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I rubbed my face then punched the wall causing it to leave a hole.

I let my tears roll down my face, sliding my back down the wall and onto the floor and putting my head In my hands.

I cant live like this. I have to get trinity back. And it's only been one day! Imagine me without her for a week!

While I was sitting and crying my eyes out, I heard a knock on the wall. I looked up to see Mikenzy standing in the doorway.

She shook her head. "Knew you wasn't Ok."

I didn't respond.

Mikenzy walks over to me and sits beside me. "What's Wrong?"

"Lots Of Things..."

"like what?"

"Your Sister Left." I sniffed.

"What? Why?"

"Because of me. I don't feel comfortable telling you why." I wiped a stray tear.

"Well whatever you did you need to fix it instead of sitting here crying your fucking eyes out like lil punk, like damn grow the fuck up and go get her! Duh!" Mikenzy yelled.

Did this lil girl just?😳

I looked at her like she had a gun to my face.

"Your just gonna sit here all day and cry?" She asked.

"No." I said lowly.

"Then get up and go get what's yours! I swear, I feel like niggas these days can't do shit." She gets up and walks out while shaking her head.

I sat there taking in what this lil 10 year old just said to me. She was right though. I need to win her back.

I got up and pulled my phone out, dialing trinity's Number.

TRINITY

I was sitting on the couch at my old apartment watching Beyond Scared Straight on Netflix when my phone began to vibrate.

I picked it up to see a picture of Ray and his number pop up. I procrastinated, but I picked up.

"what?" I answered coldly.

"Trinity I have alot of explaining to do. I know your mad but just listen." Ray quickly spoke through the phone.

"Ray I really don't want to hear it. It's done, you mean NOTHING to me."

I could hear him sigh. "Please don't say that because I know I mean SOMETHING. I still love you. Just give me one more chance to make it up."

"This is your second fuck up! First it was kissing amber now it's hitting me ray! That's unforgivable."

"I know but...you have to understand how bad I feel right now. Before I called I was crying my eyes out. I punched the wall and broke down when I saw the closet was empty and you left the ring."

I paused for a second before speaking.
"And YOU have to understand you LAID your HANDS on ME and now I have a huge bruise on my fucking face!"

"I'm sorry trinity. I swear on my life I will never hurt you like that again." Ray pleaded.

"Sorry isn't enough, I was hurt when you didn't even give me a chance to tell you what happened and you jumped to conclusions too soon."

"Where are you? We need to talk about this face to face." Ray said.

"I'm at my old apartment."

"Can I come over please so we can work this out?"

"....ok...but this does not mean I'm taking you back." I said.

"Well I'm planning on winning your heart even if it's the death of me. i'll bring mickey too."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"I love you."

"Ok." I said, quickly hanging up.

I threw my phone down. It was killing me not to say I love you back, but right now I'm not falling for that shit.

RAY

Damn. A nigga couldn't even get a I love you too? Well atleast she answered my call. Thats progress right?

I grabbed my keys and went down stairs.

"Come on we're going to your old apartment." I told mikenzy.

"Ugh not that little ass place again." She groaned.

"Yeah might not have to stay if I can win trinity's heat back."

"Well you better drop on yo mother fucking knees or some shit cause I'm not staying at that apartment." Mikenzy said.

I laughed a little bit. "Damn you got a mouth on you."

"I get that a lot." She says and walks out the door.

I shake my head. "Wow." I walk out behind her.