18.Can You Keep A Secret?

That Day, After School

🍇Trinity🍇

I had just pulled up to the house. Ray wasn't there yet. I guess he was still picking Mikenzy up.

I walked to the mailbox, got the mail. It was just junk mail, so I threw it away and walked inside.

I closed the door behind me and when I turned around I froze to see....

🍩Ray🍩

I was on my way to pick mikenzy up. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the hallway today.

I had to tell someone and that someone would be Roc since he was in the car.

"Roc, you'll never believe what happened man."

"What?"

"You know amber?" I ask.

He rubs his chin. "Ummmm...Oh! That thick dope ass red bone? Yooooo she super sexy! What about her?"

"She kissed me today..." I sigh.

Roc stays silent for a while. "NIGGA WHAT?!"

"She put my hands on her ass and everything!"

"DAMN! You lying nigga! How did it feel cuz?!" He grinned, getting hyped.

"Bruh, I'm straight serious. That shit felt so fucking good I couldn't let that ass go,wait what am I saying?" I shake my head. "I was telling you this because I feel guilty."

"Why?"

"Trinity..."

"Oooooh yeahhh. Damn, you better not tell her." Roc says.

"But she's going to have to find out one way or another.." I sigh.

"Not if you don't tell her." Roc says.

"I don't know" I shake my head.

"Do you want to risk yall relationship?"

"Of course not." I
Quickly say.

"Then let it be your little secret. Besides, it wasn't your fault."

"I know, but I kissed back!"

Roc rubs his four head. "Well shit, you fucking up."

"I know, it was stupid, but it's like she knew what she was doing. I don't know, somethings not right, she never came onto me like that before. She never even talked to me either though."

"Maybe she's on to something." Roc suggests. "Just keep a watch out."

"Oh I will.. Trust me."

I pull up to Mikenzy's school and saw her standing outside on the curb. She looked mad.

She gets in the car. "I hate you..."

"What I do?" I frown.

"Your late! School was over 20 minutes ago!" She yells.

"Sorry..damn"

"Damn my ass nigga! Be late again, you won't see your lil braids no more." She threatens, glaring at me.

Roc busts out laughing. "AHAHAHAH! DAMN!"

"Ok mickey I'm sorry. I won't be late again ok?" I say looking at her.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She fans her hand at me. "Apology accepted."

I nod. "Ok"

I pull out of the school parking lot and head back home.