17.Whoa There!

2 Period

🍍Ray🍍

I was in 2nd period bored as hell. I wanted to get the fuck out so I raised my hand.

"Aye Mr.Mayz!" I call out, raising my hand.

"Yes Ray?" The teacher asks.

"I gotta use the bathroom." I lie.

"Hurry back.." he says and looks back down at his papers, setting the hall pass on his desk.

I quickly jump up, grabbing the pass and dart out of the class.

Even though I didn't have to use the restroom I went in anyway and stayed for about 3 minutes. Then I walked back out and Bumped into....

🍉Amber🍉

I wanted to fix my makeup so I was in the restroom applying some more, after I was done I came out and bumped into....Ray! Yes! I wanted to play with him for a minute and work my magic.

"Oops..I'm sorry" I gasp, holding my chest.

"It's all good." he says about to walk past me.

I grab his arm. "Wait..."

"Yeah?" He turns around.

"Umm, you going to Trinity's Party?" I ask.

He nods. "Hell yeah..It's at my house."

Ok so now I know where it's going to be...now what time?

"oh...when is it?" I ask, twirling my curls.

"Sunday at 9:00 P.M..." he answers.

"Oh. Um, can I come?"

He rubs the back of his head. "uhh, Imma just be real. No you can't."

I start to walk closer to him. "Mmmm whyyyy??" I whine, giving him the puppy dog face.

He starts walking backwards. "B-Because you and Trinity DONT get along and I don't think it would be a good idea if you were there."

I keep walking closer to him. "But I won't do anything to her. I'll just be there for fun."

At that point ray backed into some lockers so it was no where else for him to back up.

He looks down at me "I-"

I gently put my finger to his lips. "Shhhh, don't speak.." I whisper, leaning onto his body, closing the gap between us.

"The fuck..." he frowns at me. "Amber..."

I get close to his face. "I want you..."

"Look,I'm with Trinity If you didn't know." He says.

"Oh I know. She doesn't deserve you, you deserve this." I grab his hands and place them on my ass.

His eyes widened. "Whoa there..."

I give him a seductive smile.

🍕Ray🍕

What the fuck!? What was this girl doing? I mean her ass is fat as fuck but damn! She never came on to me like this. What's going on?"

"Umm amber..." I trail off.

"Ray don't play hard to get. I know you like this and you can have it all." She whispers and kisses my lips softly and slowly.

DAMMMNNNNN!!!! THIS GIRL IS DOING THE FUCKING MOST! THEM LIPS IS THE SHIT! AND I COULDN'T LET THAT ASS GO! ITS LIKE SHE HAD ME WHERE I COULDN'T GET OUT. IT WAS LIKE I WAS STUCK IN A TRAP.

I couldn't help but to go along.

Amber slowly pulls away. "You like that don't you baby?" She smirks.

I was speechless.

"I know you do." She smiles. "I'll look foward to seeing you at that party." she then blew me and kiss, walking off.

What just happened? Did I really just kiss amber? Did I really just get to feel her ass. Do I really have her red lipstick on me? Did I really just kiss another girl? OH SHIT!

I paced around for a minute getting back to reality. It's like she hypnotized me into her sexiness. Shit man! Now I feel guilty as hell about doing that shit. I gotta tell Trinity. But I can't, I might ruin the relationship and I really don't want that to happen.

I walked back to class and put my head down.