11.Too Much

(A/N) mAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE MEDIA BOX WHILE YOU READ. IT SETS THE MOOD :)

💡2 Hours Later💡

💰Roc💰

We were still at Skyzone eating Birthday cake and singing happy birthday to Mikenzy when my phone vibrates in my pocket.

I dug it out of my pocket and it was Ray's Number. I Answer.

"Hello? Ray where y'all at bruh? We singing happy birthday to Mickey." I said into the phone.

Ray sniffed. "He's Dead."

I frowned. "What?"

"Prodigy. He's dead man. He got shot in the neck." Ray said, sounding like he was ready to cry.

I quickly got up and walked out of the party room. I didn't understand.

"W-w-what?! How, how did this happen?"

"Trell kidnapped Trinity so me and prod went to go get her but things went down. It was supposed to be me. It was supposed to be me man." Ray explains, crying. "He took the bullet for me."

I stared off into space..

The whole world stopped. I couldn't believe Prodigy was actually gone. It felt like all of this wasn't real. I got so angry. I punched the wall and it left a hole. I dropped the phone, clasping to the floor. My homie. My brother. My nigga for life was....dead.

💄Calli💄

We were singing happy birthday to Mikenzy and Roc had a phone call and left the room. I thought it was nothing and kept singing.

Moments later we all hear a thud outside of the party room.

We all stopped singing.

"What happend?" Mikenzy frowned.

Princeton got up and headed into the hallway, with everyone else following.

When I walked out I saw a big hole in the wall and beside it was Roc sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. I could see that his hand were red and bloody.

"Roc?" I called out to him.

I heard him sniff. Was he crying? Why did he punch the wall? What happened?

Mikenzy looked at confused. "Rocky what's wrong?" she said as she walked slowly over to him.

Roc lifts his head up. "It's prodigy."

Princeton frowned. "W-what about him?" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"h-he got..." Roc trailed off.

I was hoping he wasnt about to say what I think he was.

"killed..."

"What?" I said

"The reason Trinity, Ray and Him weren't here was because Trinity got kiddnapped and they went to go get her. Ray said things went down." His voice cracks. "It was supposed to be ray but." Roc shook his head in sorrow. "He took the bullet for him...."

"No.No.! My dad can't be dead!" Mikenzy yelled, tearing up.

Prodigy was like a father to Mikenzy since her and Trinity's parents were killed a long time ago. Prod Was the closest to a father that she had....But now he was gone.

I fall to my knees in tears. "Why? why did God take my Love! Why did he have to die? why?" I cried.

Princeton tried to hold back tears. "We should go.

Roc nodded. "Yeah."

Princeton picks up mikenzy. "Im sorry Mickey."

Mikenzy buries her head into his shoulder. "I want prodigy!" She cried.

"Mickey, he's gone.I know it's hard but, He's in a better place baby." Prince comforted her.

I cried into my hands. "Prodigy. I didn't even get to say goodbye.."

I just couldn't believe he was dead. I wanted to die. I loved him so much, my life wouldn't be the same without him.

Roc gets up and walks over to me. "Come on Calli, lets go." he helps me up.

I put my head on his chest. "He's gone Roc."

Roc hugs me. "Don't cry." he puts his arm around me and walks me out the Building.

"Can we go get Zuke?" Mikenzy asks.

Princeton nodded. "Yeah." he walks back into the party room to get Zuke.

💎Trinity💎

I watch as they pulled the sheet over Prod's body. He looked so dead and cold. I was going to miss him so much.

Ray wipes the tears that were about to fall from his face. "This is all my fault."

I look at him.

"It was supposed to be me lying in this bed." He sighs, looking blankly at the floor.

I shook my head. "Ray no. Don't put this on yourself. I know its hard knowing that he's gone but you can't blame yourself for this. HE saved YOU."

Ray looks up at me with red puffy eyes. "This is my fault. He died for ME. It wasn't supposed to be like this Trinity."

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. "I know Ray."

He lays his head ontop of mine. "I just wish you never met me."

I pull away, cutting my eyes at him. "What?"

"I don't know if this was meant to be. Prod would still be alive and I would have never gotten shot."

I couldn't believe he was really saying this. I know he's pissed that Prod is dead but Damn. That's how he feels?

"Ray how can you say that? If we haven't met I would still be suffering with Trell. He would still be alive and God only know if I would be alive right now!" I yell.

"Trinity i-"

I was officially mad right now.

"Ray, no, if that's how you feel then maybe this WASN'T meant to be." I turn around and run out of the room.

"TRINITY!" He calls after me.

💣Ray💣

I was so freaking pissed. I didn't know what I was saying. Then I said something that was the stupidest thing to ever say at a time like this.

"I just wish you never met Me."

"What?" Trinity says, pulling away from me.

"I don't know if this was ment to be. Prod would still be alive. and I would have never gotten shot."

Trinity frowns at me. "Ray how can you say that? If we haven't met I would still be suffering with Trell. He would still Be alive and God only know if I would be alive right now!"

"Trinity i-"

She cut me off. "Ray, no, if that's how you feel then maybe this WASN'T meant to be." she turns around and runs out of the room.

I can't believe what I had just done. I tried calling her name, but she just ran out the room. Damn I'm so stupid. I just let my anger get the best of me, and now my girl might not even talk to me anymore.

..................................................................

HELLO! DID YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER??? I KNOW I DID. I ALMOST CRIED WRITING IT 😂

DID RAY JUST RUIEN THE RELATIONSHIP?