5.Stay Strong

🏨AFTER SCHOOL🏨

🌸Trinity🌸

I was walking to my car when I hear someone call my name.

"TRINITY!"

I turn around to see calli running towards me.

"Hey calli."

"What happened today? I saw Ray all beat up and he told me he had handled some business for you! What is he talking about?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now calli."

"Please? I'm your bestfriend T." She pleads, giving me a worried look.

I sighs. "Fine. Trell has been beating me, but I never told anyone or left him because I thought that he would hurt me even worse and today trell hit me while we were in the bathroom and ray saw the bruise and knew it was trell and so ray went to trell and you know they were fighting or whatever and then ray knocked him out with a pipe and stuff."

Calli looked at me in shock for a few seconds. "What? wow.."

"Yeah."

"I knew trell was hurting you! Why didnt you just tell me?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I was being stupid."

"Well don't trip about it. Forget trell. You need to get you a nigga that's gonna treat you right."

"I know." I agreed. "It's hard though, dudes don't really come around like that though."

Calli paused and gave me a straight face. "Trinity. Really?"

I frowned. "what?"

She sighs. "I Know who has some feelings for you."

"Really? Who?"

"Ok I swore I wouldn't tell but it's.."

🌰Ray🌰
Today was pretty crazy.
After what happened with Trinity and Trell in the bathroom. I was actually confident the rest of the day. Even though people kept questioning me about my marks.

I was right down the street from my house when I could have sworn someone was behind me. I looked back, but no one was there. I shook my head, So I kept walking, but there it was again! Only this time when I turned around to my suprise it was someone i
I didn't expect it to be...
oh shit, I'm dead........

"What are you-"

"POW!"

The person looks down at me lying on the ground and quickly runs off.

🌾Trinity🌾

"Oh my gosh! Ray likes me?" I gasped at the news.

"I can't see how you didn't realize."

A smile overcomes my face. "Wow. I'll go to his house today and talk to him. Damn, this is just so unexpected."

Calli nodded. "Yeah, well I'll catch you later bestie call me and tell me EVERYTHING."

I laugh. "Ok calli."

She waves and walks off.

I hop into my car.

I just couldn't believe ray had some feelings for me. I wonder how long? But before I go to his house I have to go pick up Mikenzy's little bad ass.

🏠MIKENZY'S DAYCARE.🏠

(A/N) PIcture Of Mikenzy in media box :)

I walk inside to see Mikenzy sitting at a table alone looking all sad and shit.

I walk over to her. "Mickey."

She looks up at me. "Hey Trinity.."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she trails off and looks down.

"Tell me!"

"Ugh. Ok ok! Well, this girl named Rachel, she took my seat so I pushed her out of it. She tried to snitch so I slapped her. And then the teacher made me say sorry so I was like no because she was in my seat so I had a time out. So I'm like who has time outs at age 9?"

I just looked at her with my mouth to the floor.
"We'll talk about this later,come on!" I grab her arm pulling her up.

"Why do I have to go to daycare after school anyways? I'm in the 3rd grade!" Mikenzy yelled.

"So you can wait on me until I come and pick you up duh!"

"But these little girls up in here are gonna make me spas out, like for real."

I hit her. "Shutup! Now let's go!"

We walk out to the car and I start driving towards Ray's house.

"Where are we going?" Mikenzy asks.

"To a friends house real quick."

Mikenzy rolls her eyes. "Ugh!"

"Little girl you better just shutup and sit back, because whose driving?"

Mikenzy folds her arms. "You."

"Ok then."

We drove for about 10 minutes, And I finally pulled up to Ray's street. There were ambulances and police cars.

"What happened here?" I frowned, looking out the window.

I Pulled up to where the cars were and got out to check everthing out.

"Mickey stay here." I said before closing the door.

"Yeah whatever." she mumbled.

I run over to the crowd. "What happend?"

"Somebody found some young man lying here bleeding to death.." Some random woman said.

"Oh my..." I gasped.

"They said his name was Raqueen Raqaun something like that..." The lady added.

My heart immediately drops. "Oh my gosh!"

I PUSH THROUGH THE CROWD AND TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE ABULANCE BUT A POLICE MAN BLOCKED ME

"LET ME GO!!" I scream.

The Police holds onto me. "You can't go over there!"

I manage to get out of his grip and sprinted like I was running track on they ass over to the abulance to see Ray laying on a stretcher with his eyes closed and covered in blood. Was he dead? I slowly walk closer to it and my eyes began to fill with tears. Who did this to him?!

"Oh my gosh!" I hear mikenzy scream.

I turn around and see her standing there looking at him with horror in her eyes. She hated seeing dead people.

"Mickey I told you to stay in the car! " I quickly cover her eyes.

A paramedic puts the stretcher into the abulance.

"Is he alive?" I asks.

The paramedic looks back at me. "Right now we don't know. He got shot in the chest. So he's in very critical condition."

A tear drops out of my eyes.

The Paramedic gets inside of the ambulance and drives off.

I watched as the abulance disappeared into the distance

Wow. Even though Ray wasn't my boyfriend yet I cared about him, in a bestfriend kind of way, but now he could be dying. Stay Strong Ray...

......................................................................................................................................
vote.comment.!