Stay Strong (2/2)

🚦Trinity🚦

I needed to go to the hospital to see if ray was ok. I got back into my car and headed towards to the hospital.

*****

🏥AT THE HOSPITAL🏥

When I walk in, I see the squad waiting.

Calli jumps up. "Oh my god Trinity!" She hugs me.

I hug her back. "I think I know who did this to ray."

Calli pulls away "What?!"

"I think it was Trell."

Calli frowns. "How do you know?"

"I'm not sure, but he might be getting pay back for knocking him out with that pipe today." I explain,tearing up. "I just hope he doesn't die. This is all my fault."

"No, don't blame this on yourself Trin, you had no control over this situation.Come on lets sit down" calli says, pulling me to a chair.

Mikenzy walks over to prodigy and climbs into his lap.

"What's up mickey?"

"......nothing" she sighs, looking down.

A Doctor walks over to us and clears his throat.

Everyone quickly stands up.

"Your all here for Mr Lopez, Right?"

Everyone nods.

"Ok, the doctors and I ran some tests on him and did our medical procedures. He should be fine. He's very lucky the bullet was 3 inches away from his heart. He could have instantly died. This young man truly had an angel watching over him today."

Everyone cheers in happiness.

"BUT!" The doctor interrupted

Everyone gets quiet and their smiles fade.

"He has to stay here for the rest of the week so we can make sure he heals correctly."

"Damn Nigga why was you do dramatic with the 'BUT'? Had me thinking you was about to say something bad." Roc blurts out.

Calli hits his arm. "Hush."

"My apologies sir."

"Ok, but can we see him?" I eagerly ask.

"Sure, follow me."  The doctor says, walking into a hallway.

We follow him to room 203.

The Doctor opens the door, stepping aside for us. "Come on in."

Everyone walks inside to see ray laying in the bed with his eyes closed.

I was the first to walk over to him.

I rubbed his hair and smiled. "Im so glad he's alive."

Ray's eyes slowly open. "T-Trinity?"

I smile. "Yep."

"What are you doing here?"

"To make sure my NEW Boyfriend was ok."

Ray's eyes widen. "huh?"

Everybody Gasps.

"Um can you guys give us a moment?" I say, looking back at everyone

"Hell nah we JUST walked in this bitch, can't even say what's up to my nigga." Roc says.

Calli smacks her teeth and pulls him towards the door. "Bring your ass on."

They all walk out of the room, leaving me and ray in privacy

I sit in the chair beside him.

"Did you just say Boyfriend?" Ray frowns, looking up at me.

"Yes. Calli told me that you had some feelings for me." I smile at him.

"I told her not to say anything!"

I giggle. "It's ok. When she told me that I was actually happy because your like my best friend as a boy and I would love to date you." I rub the back of my head. "And it made me feel safe and protected when you stood up to trell for me."

Ray smiles. "Really?"

"Yep. How long have you felt like this?"

"Since I met you..."

"Oh my gosh! That long? We meet in the 9th grade ray!" I gasp.

"I know..."

I sighed. "One question.."

"That is?"

"Do you remember who shot you?" I frowned.

Ray nodded. "Yeah. It was Trell.."

"I Knew it! look ray im sorry, it's  my fault. It was my problem." I sighed, feeling bad for him.

"It's not your fault Trinity.bAll things happen for a reason, right?" Ray smiled.

"Yeah I guess so....."

Ray looks down at my lips."C-can I-"

"Have a kiss?"

"How did you know?" Ray laughed.

"I saw you looking at my lips." I smirked and leaned down and kissed him.

I could feel him smile against my lips.

Next thing you know, the door opened and everyone fell in.

"Damn! Get off me!" Roc yells.

"I told you not to lean on the door!" Princeton says.

"Yeah you was all on the doorknob and shit." Prodigy added, getting up.

Mikenzy laughed. "Y'all some lil nosey kids."

Calli laughs also. "So y'all together now! How cute!"

"Y'all are so nosey!" I laugh, standing up.

Ray chuckled. "You gotta admit it was funny how they all fell in like that."

I laugh. "Aha yeah it was."

Mikenzy walks over to ray. "You better take care of my sister boy, you hear?!" She yells, pointing in his face.

"Yes mama." Ray laughs.

Mikenzy nodded. "You better......"

Well I guess It's me and ray ray and not me and trell. I'm glad I don't have to deal with getting hurt and abused anymore. Or will I? 😕

.......................................................................

Wasuuuup! yep,yall liked this chapter? hope yall did. Ray And Trinity A couple now :) and Mikenzy, isn't she a lil feisty girl lol