Hostage

Sofia entered her apartment exhausted. She dropped her bad on the floor and locked her front door, but then something cold and hard pressed against her back.

"Scream and I will shoot you." Jenna said to her.

Sofia felt a chill run down her spine and raised her hands slowly.

Jenna backed away a bit with the gun still pointed at her. "Turn around. Slowly."

Sofia took a deep breath, trying not to show her fear and did, as Jenna said.

"Sit." Jenna said, pointing to the bed.

"Jenna, please. Let's talk about this.." She whispered.

"Shut up!"

Sofia flinched and sat on the bed.

Jenna smirked and got closer to her, lifting Sofia's chin with the gun. "Good girl. I see why he likes you...... You're obedient.... Submissive."

"Please, Jenna." She sobbed.

"Beg me, Sofia. Beg me to fucking blow your brains out over this fucking apartment floor. Beg me to kill your fucking bastard baby!" Jenna yelled.

"No. I won't do it." Sofia said through her tears.

Jenna pulled out a knife while still holding the gun to her neck and pressed the knife on Sofia's belly. "Do it now, or I'll cut your baby out of your body right now and leave you bleeding."

Sofia felt the tears pouring down her face. All she could think of was protecting her baby.

"Please shoot me." Sofia mumbled.

"I can't hear you."

"Please shoot me." She said a bit louder, and Jenna laughed.

"This will be fun."

~

Xavier sat in front of his computer, scrolling through dozens of baby product websites. He had made up his mind to prove to Sofia that he was ready to be a father and take on the responsibilities that came with it. He wanted to surprise her by ordering a whole bunch of baby stuff and setting up a nursery in his penthouse.

As he clicked through the endless pages of baby clothes, toys, and furniture, he realized that he had no idea what he was doing. He needed help, and the only person he could think of was Zoe.

He picked up his phone and dialed her number, hoping she would be available to help him. After a few rings, she answered.

"Hey, Xavier, what's up?" she asked.

"Hey, Zoe, I need your help," Xavier said. "I want to order a bunch of baby stuff to set up a nursery for Sofia, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Can you help me?"

"Of course, I'd love to," Zoe said. "What do you need?"

Xavier explained his plan to Zoe, who was thrilled at the idea of helping him out. She instructed him to send her the links to the products he was interested in, and she would help him go through them and make the best choices.

As they looked through the various websites, Zoe asked Xavier questions about what Sofia might want and what would be best for the baby's needs.

After several hours of browsing and selecting items, Xavier and Zoe had picked out everything they needed to set up a complete nursery. They had chosen a crib, changing table, rocking chair, and a variety of baby clothes, toys, and accessories.

"Thanks, Zoe, I could not have done this without you," Xavier said, feeling relieved.

"No problem at all," Zoe replied. "I'm happy to help you out. But remember, this is only the beginning. Raising a baby is a lot of work, and you need to be prepared for it."