An Ex wife is forever

Xavier sat on his couch with his head in his hands. He needed to find a way to get through to Sofia. He was slightly drunk, and he had too much on his mind. He was about to go to bed when his doorbell rang. He got up and opened the door to see Jenna standing there.

"Why are you here, Jenna?" He said, rubbing his head, but she pushed past him. "Of course. Come in." He said sarcastically as he closed the door and turned to her.

"She's having a baby....." Jenna mumbled.

"Yes, Jenna. I know. I was there."

"Our baby... the baby we lost...." She said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"God Jenna. It's not our baby. It's me and Sofia's, and I know the miscarriage was rough on you, but we can't keep rehashing this." He said, moving to the couch. "I'm too drunk for this."

Jenna shook her head and walked over the couch, and stood over him. "What happened to us, Xavier?"

"We fell apart. It happens." He slurred.

She got on top of him and lifted his face to her.

"Jenna, don't. " He mumbled.

"You need to hear something." She told him as she began to move her hips.

"Jenna, stop.." He whispered, feeling his growing erection.

"No." She said firmly as she continued. "I fucked your brother."

Xavier froze. "Get off."

"No. I fucked your brother and all I could think of was you." She whispered into her ear.

"I don't care." Xavier was drunk, angry, and confused on all fronts.

She kissed on his neck while unbuttoned his pants. "I wanted to feel you inside me. Fucking me."

"No Jenna."

"Yes." She whispered as she pulled her panties to the side and pushed him inside her slowly.

Xavier groaned and gripped on her hips. "Jenna, stop."

"No, I want you." She moaned and continued to ride him.

"Fuck." Xavier groaned and leaned his head back. He wanted Sofia not Jenna and going back like this wasn't going to help his case. "Jenna, get off." He slurred. But Jenna moved faster and harder.

Xavier tried to push her off, but she gripped onto the couch, moving even faster as she moaned.

"Jenna, stop. I'm gonna -" Just then, Xavier groaned loudly and came.

Jenna breathed heavily. 

"The fuck Jenna." He said finally pushing her off. "I want you out now!"

"Xavier -"

"No. No more Jenna.  I'm fucking done with you."

"You think you can just move on without me! I'm not gonna let that happen." Jenna got up angrily and stormed out. She left Xavier's penthouse and ran in the rain to her car. She opened the glove compartment and took the gun. Sofia was going to pay.

~

The next day, Xavier knew he had to talk to Sofia. He missed so much, and he needed to make sure she was okay. Zoe had told him she was back at her old apartment, so that's exactly where he went. As soon as he was about to knock, Sofia opened the door and jumped.

"Fuck. You scared me." She said, placing a hand on her chest.

"My bad. Where are you going?" He asked.