Party Crasher

Zoe had spent weeks planning her red carpet party. She had made sure every detail was perfect, from the decorations to the food and drinks. As the night approached, Zoe became more and more excited but also slightly nervous. She had invited all of her closest friends, including Sofia.

As the guests started to arrive, Zoe greeted them with a smile and showed them to the living room, where the red carpet was laid out.

She moved to the bar and started drinking. Sofia was already two hours late. Xavier placed a hand on Zoe's back.

"There's the birthday girl." He said, taking her drink. "Happy birthday. You look stunning."

Zoe: "Thank you, but are you sure you should be drinking?"

"Why not?" He asked.

Just then, the room erupted into applause as Zoe and Xavier's parents walk in with Jenna.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Both Zoe and Xavier said then chugged the rest of their drinks and when they turned around there they were.

"Look at my baby. Happy birthday, my baby." Evelyn, Zoe's mother, said, hugging her.

"Uh huh, thanks, mom.

Jenna approached Xavier and fixed his tie. "You look very handsome tonight." She said, then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Mabye, you and I could meet up later."

"Jenna, I would kill myself." He said, excusing himself.

As he made his way to the exit, he bumped into a woman knocking her phone from her hand. "Shit, sorry." He said, bending down to pick up her phone.

"You got clumsy." The woman said in a familiar voice.

Xavier lifted his head to see a pregnant woman, but when he drew his eyes to her face, he nearly passed out.

"Sofia." He whispered.

"Xavier." She said with a small smile, but he couldn't stop staring. Her hair looked freshly cut, and she was wearing a red dress that fitted her perfectly. But then his eye line dropped to her belly, and his mouth went dry.

"Can I get my phone back?" She asked politely, but he stood there staring at her.

"Sofia I-"

She quickly grabbed her phone and walked past him. The past few months had been difficult on her. She moved back from Texas into her old apartment. She only moved back after the scandal died down, and since she still had savings, she was good for some time. The scandal took several months, especially with Xavier only handling his divorce.

"Sofia?!" Zoe yelled and ran to her, then hugged her tightly.

"Oof okay Zoe I can't breathe."

"Sorry," Zoe apologized. "I didn't think you'd come."

"Of course I did. I'm sorry for going ghost."

"It's fine. It's understand." Zoe said, pointing to her belly. "Is it -?"

Sofia: "Yeah. It is."

Zoe: "Does he know?"

Sofia: : "He does now." Sofia said, pointing to Xavier drinking at the bar.

Zoe: "Oh hell no." She said, storming over to Xavier.

Zoe grabbed the drink from her brother and grabbed a bottle of water, splashing it in his face.

"What the fuck?"

"It's time to sober up brother." Zoe told him. "Sofia is here. Make things right because, as you can see, that woman is carrying your baby."

Xavier: "What am I supposed to do, Zoe? She won't even talk to me."

Zoe: "Xavier, show her that you're ready for this. Do something that doesn't involve drinking."

Xavier: "What if I'm not ready for this?"

Zoe: "You don't have a choice. She's pregnant and by the looks of it that baby is coming soon."

Sofia was watching as Zoe and Xavier spoke from a distance when Jenna laid eyes on her.

Jenna's jaw dropped at the sight of Sofia's belly and squeezed the glass in her hand so hard it broke.

All the attention turned to Jenna and Sofia.

Jenna: "You're pregnant?"

"Who's this?" Evelyn asked.

Jenna: "This is the slut who banged my husband."

Sofia: "Did you just call me a slut?"

Jenna: "Are you deaf?"

Sofia: "No but you're about to be dead."

Jenna: "How dare you show up here?"

Sofia: "I was invited."

"More like smuggled in." Evelyn mumbled.

Xavier made his way to Sofia shielding her. "Leave her alone."

Evelyn: "Get away from that....

"Don't you dare say another damn word." Xavier warned.

"Happy birthday to me." Zoe mumbled as she took a shot.

Evelyn: "Let's not jump to conclusions. The baby might not even be my son's, so how much do you want?"

Sofia: "That's insulting in a whole other way. I didn't come for money or a payout."

Xavier: "I said to leave her alone."

Evelyn: "Let's speed this up." She said, taking out her checkbook. "2 million and a free trip back to Mexico or wherever you snuck in from."

Xavier snatched his mother's checkbook and flung it across the room. "You are fucking dead to me."

"You know what! This was a mistake." Sofia said, walking away.

"Sofia, wait." He said, trying to grab her arm.

"No. I won't wait. This was a mistake." She said to him, then glanced at Jenna. "Goodbye, Xavier."

"No, Sofia. You're pregnant with my baby and like it a not I have a say."

"I don't want to be here, and no one wants me here. Just leave me alone." She said, walking away from him.

Xavier took a deep breath and turned back his family. "Everyone except from Zoe can go fuck themselves especially you Jenna."

"Everyone out of my fucking house!" Zoe yelled.

Xavier grabbed a bottle of alcohol and made his way outside, but then Zoe grabbed it from him.

"No. You need to sober up. Sofia is back, and she's pregnant. You have no reason to be drinking!" Zoe yelled.

"Of course he does. The skank is pregnant." Jenna said, walking past them.

"Nobody fucking asked you!" Zoe opened the bottle and shook it then sprayed it all over Jenna. 

"I'm going to kill you!" Jenna yelled, but then Lala and Xavier stepped in front of Zoe. 

"Try it." They both said.

Jenna mumbled under her breath, then walked away angrily.

Xavier turned back to Zoe, and she grabbed his tie, almost choking him. "Time to man up Xavier."